fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Congrats!!!!! I liked the gold wing one. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

My poor BEP OW stays in his box half of the time. I don’t have enough room. I have no idea where I’ll put my pink Lap!!! πŸ˜†

😯 Poor guy! I guess I’m doing better on the space problem than I thought – for now.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

My poor BEP OW stays in his box half of the time. I don’t have enough room. I have no idea where I’ll put my pink Lap!!! πŸ˜†

Hehe, you can set her ontop of the OWs box πŸ˜†

Amanda
          Participant

I got my pink curlie today! The note from Susie said that these curlies were slightly different than the others, and this is one of 5 that Melody painted! Fwee!! She’s absolutly gorgeous! πŸ˜€ She has a lavender eye instead of the green, and it seems like she does not have the gold edging on her wings.

And just for fun-my pearlie curlies!

Stephanie
            Participant

Wow, Eleu, congratulations! She’s so beautiful! πŸ˜€

Amanda
              Participant

Thank you Stephanie! I’m happy now, I knew the three would look great in a group-I love the ‘easter’ colors!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

pretty, pretty, pretty! congrats!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

They look so good together, such soft, pastel colors! Congrats!

Leigha
                    Participant

Eleu wrote:

I got my pink curlie today! The note from Susie said that these curlies were slightly different than the others, and this is one of 5 that Melody painted! Fwee!! She’s absolutly gorgeous! πŸ˜€ She has a lavender eye instead of the green, and it seems like she does not have the gold edging on her wings.

And just for fun-my pearlie curlies!

Looks like she was antiqued in silver instead of gold. She’s pretty!
                      Was this curlie from the last batch? or was it a special piece?

Laurie
                      Participant

SQUEEEEE look what was curled up in my mail box! Thanks Darjeb for getting him for me /happydance…..

Andrea
                        Participant

Which curlie? You blue curlie I think is special as it has the blue eyes. The store says the blue curlies should have straw eyes.

Andrea
                          Participant

Nice rainbow! I can’t believe how much these are going for on Ebay! I’m just waiting for the second batch!

Purplecat
                            Participant

Ooooh! all the pretty curlies are beautiful! Congrats! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                              Participant

Very nice Rainbow Curlie! You know I actually had a dream where I owned one of those! πŸ˜†

Laurie
                                Participant

I’m usually not after the curlies but since they came out in rainbow I NEEDED one!

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,492 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.