fbpx

I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 425 total)
  • Author

OMG!!! 😯 I LOVE them ALL, but WOW I TOTALLY DIG that MiMi WOLF!! The drawing too πŸ˜‰ , that is soooooooooooooooooo freakin cool! I would LOVE to have one like that 😈 . I LOVE Koishii’s style of drawing with all the wild and crazy designs and colors…and this guy fits right in….ohhh did I mention I LOVE HIM!! 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MAN!! I still cant believe I missed this one! πŸ™ I LOVED doing that TreeFrog Dragon for GB last time. Someone shoulda PM’D me! πŸ˜• πŸ™„ , OH well! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
    Participant

That wolf is wicked cool! I love the green and the stripes down the side. I say Challenge accepted and accomplished. WTG!

wow great bright job on that wolf,i just can’t wait to see what comes next πŸ™‚

Kujacker
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

8D

that is so freakingt awesome KU!!!!!!!! bosky did a sweet job on that wolf!!!! I love the insanely lime green with the b/w arm bands and stripes. your char is just yummy too btw! :heart:

Thanks Koishii! Yeah, the character’s fur is all neon type colors. He’s sometimes drawn with glowsticks too… too much neon! XD

So, I got a box today and was sooo excited I ran down the driveway to get it, and then it wasn’t my swap. It was from a friend I haven’t seen or spoken to in 2 or 3 years, and normally I would’ve been totally excited (I was definitely surprised), but my initial reaction on seeing the name was disappointment that it wasn’t my swap piece πŸ˜† (I did, however, get my Firefly DVDs back, so that was cool.)
        No new pieces came in today? This is SOOOOO addicting! (At least it’s making me check the forums more often again!)

LOL Gives new meaning to the term “False Alarm”! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wow, those are cool. I can’t wait to get mine either. I wonder how many days I get to wait for it. hehe

Starbreeze
        Participant

Wow!!! The swap pieces are all fantastic!!! Congrats everyone!!!! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Wow, those are cool. I can’t wait to get mine either. I wonder how many days I get to wait for it. hehe

I know what you mean. Plus I’ll be going out of town here for a few days and won’t know if something comes until I get back.

Jodi
            Participant

I got mine! It’s from purpledoggy! It’s called Autumn Leaf Kirin. It’s so beautiful! I just love it. Thank you, pd! The pic doesn’t do it justice.

Andrea
              Participant

Awwww. A Kirin! He’s sooo cute!
                I can’t wait to see mine!

Mmloda
                Participant

Congrats….I LOVE the Ki rin…. πŸ˜€

Marzena

yay! what a lovely ki-rin,come on guys keep them comming ❗

Skigod377
                  Participant

Wow that red color on the back is beautiful! And I love the little white nose.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Pretty ki-rin!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 425 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.