I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
      Participant

Well, not yet, but soon! πŸ˜€

As soon as you receive your swap piece, please post a picture here. If you can’t – or can’t right away – simply post a note to say you got it.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kasie
        Participant

I guess I’m the first. KoishiiKitty painted for me. I will take pics tomorrow when it is daylight. I forgot to send mine off today so I will have to do it Monday. I don’t want to let it go!!!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

I guess I’m the first. KoishiiKitty painted for me. I will take pics tomorrow when it is daylight. I forgot to send mine off today so I will have to do it Monday. I don’t want to let it go!!!

YAY! I am so happy that you got it! I was excited to see that you live so close because I hate waiting for my pyo’s to get to people.lol.

I hope it is too your liking Adra. here are the photos i took of it:

Mmloda
            Participant

Congrats Adarasky….he’s gorgeous… πŸ˜€
              Oh and thank you for posting the pics Koishi… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Stephanie
              Participant

Ooh! Beautiful! I can’t wait to see all these. πŸ™‚

Wow, Koishi! I love how you manage to get just about every color imaginable into a piece and not have it look weird. He’s gorgous!

Kyrin

Kasie
                Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

AdaraSky wrote:

YAY! I am so happy that you got it! I was excited to see that you live so close because I hate waiting for my pyo’s to get to people.lol.

I hope it is too your liking Adra. here are the photos i took of it:

[/quote
                  It’s beautiful. You used all the colors I asked for. It’s blends the colors from the Silvers and Em-pea dragons. I was really hoping for a Keeper but with them not being available I understand. Maybe when they come back out I can commission you to paint a Keeper in the same colors. These colors would just take grandstand on a Keeper!!! Thank You so much!!!! He is now enjoying the views of my livingroom from my fireplace mantle and just met his two neighbors, em-pea fledgie and emerald fledgie. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Guys that is truly lovely. Great job and congrats. You are very lucky.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Beautiful!!! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Wow that was lightning fast delivery! Congrats he’s pretty.

BDW
                        Participant

Beautiful! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

I am so happy! I did want to do this on a keeper, so i was hoping there were going to be more before the swap end…but this was good. now i now what i can do to make the coloration look cleaner and how to paint that silver. lol. that will come in handy for a keeper.

lamortefille
                            Participant

Beautiful!!

OooOoOO!!!! I LOVE IT! It almost reminds me of the one Koishii did for me 😯 πŸ˜€ , just gorgeous!! Great JOB again Koishii!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I CANT wait to see the rest of them πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 425 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.