fbpx

I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 425 total)
  • Author

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaa!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ This swap is officially complete! I got Lethe today and she is beautiful! She is blue-eyed and gentle and her wings are fabulous! I asked for a wolf with natural colors (greys or browns) but gave more artistic leeway on the wings (which could include blues or reds, respectively). The wings remind me of a Jay and they tie in to the wolf’s fur perfectly. I love her! Thank you GB πŸ˜€

We patrolled the neighborhood today waiting for the postman, to no avail… then turn our backs and a box magically appeared! I was so excited but a little worried as the box was a bit beat up, but the inside was fine! My daughter said, “Is that your wolf?” And I answered, “This is the wolf that was painted for me.” And she said, “By Kujacker?” πŸ˜† I can’t believe she remembered that! So I told her it was from Maria. πŸ™‚

Here she is! (I would normally take pictures in the sunlight, but it’s already getting dark, so these will have to do for now, unless GB has better)

Isn’t she great? *hugs*! & *grins*

Thank you again, GB! She was worth the wait! Your first wolf and mine!

Medley, this has been so great! THANK YOU! Hope you feel up to organizing the next one too πŸ™‚

Stephanie
    Participant

Wow, just beautiful! Congratulations. πŸ™‚

Andrea
      Participant

That is a fabulous wolf! Very beautiful GB!
        Love the blue!

Heather
        Participant

Wonderful wolf, GB! Wolves can be hit or miss with me, but this one is definitely a hit! The wings are spectacular and the blue “blush” on the fur ties them in perfectly. And WSC, I hadn’t noticed before how you put the green along the little scales on Starbreeze’s dragon. What a great idea! Having it disappear and reappear on his tail is such fun and the colors you chose are great together.

There have been some spectacular PYOs in this swap. One of these days I may have to join in. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Such a pretty wolf boskydragon. GB, you did a wonderful job painting it!

So when’s the next swap? πŸ˜†

That’s a gorgous wolf…I really like him.

Yay, another successful swap! Now to gear up for the next one!

Kyrin

Stephanie
            Participant

Hopefully I can get in on the next one, whenever it ends up being. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
              Participant

Wow GB, thats the best PYO I think you have ever done. 😯 Beautiful!

wow everyone has done such lovely piece’s ❗ ok so when’s the next one im ready 😈 πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                Participant

Woohoo! Awesome, everyone.

I mean, I think everyone outdid themselves.

I will be deleting all the emails and stuff, but keeping the Excel sheet for the next time. I will also be posting a poll for the next swap. Do we want 2 this year, or 3 (bearing in mind we need to allow almost 10 weeks from the day the sign up start to the ship date)? Do we wait until Fall? Etc.

In the meantime, all I can say it: CONGRATULATIONS!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I’m in again whenever you decide Medley…Even if it’s tomorrow! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I’m in again whenever you decide Medley…Even if it’s tomorrow! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Me too! I definately think that waiting to ship them all at the same time to make sure everyone who participated got one is the way to go too.

Jodi
                    Participant

Awesome wolf, GB!

I’m in for another round. πŸ˜€

Beautiful wolf GB! Your work is always beautiful! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                      Participant

boskydragon wrote:

My daughter said, “Is that your wolf?” And I answered, “This is the wolf that was painted for me.” And she said, “By Kujacker?” πŸ˜† I can’t believe she remembered that! So I told her it was from Maria.

…That is adorable XD

The wolf looks great. Wow, those wings! And the shading on the fur.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 425 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.