fbpx

I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I dont think I would ever give away or sell a gift or a swap peice. Even if I decide to quit Windstones all together, I would still have about 10 peices. πŸ˜† I just uploaded pics! He is beautiful and you did a great job. (I asked for natural, darker colors, for those who are wondering.) πŸ™‚

Is that cherry wood shelving I spy? He should blend in almost exactly to that…(I love dark wood)
      I am glad he made it and that you like him. Yep, dark natural colors…I was baffled when I read that! 😯 Well, how many peices of mine are dark natural colored? πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Oooh he’s pretty! Can’t wait to see the last one.

Adaneth
        Participant

Those side scales are fabulous! They remind me of a pine cone. πŸ˜€

Jodi
          Participant

That is gorgeous, WSC! He would look nice next to my Acorn Dragon. πŸ˜€

I know I saw your dragon and thought…TWINS!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

Great minds… πŸ˜€

Elena
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Okay, now you’ve got me wondering! I hope foxfeather can clear this up. πŸ˜†

Thanks for posting a pic Liegha. I took one then forgot to post 😳 I do love her, I’ve been calling her Lavender Mist.

lamortefille
                Participant

They are all lovely! πŸ˜€

The side scales are so cool, WSC!

I am the last, but that’s okay! I’ve taken to stalking the mail lady πŸ˜† I was so excited when she shoved that box in my mailbox today, but it was my silver kinglet, not my swap piece (though I am quite happy to have him safe & sound!).
                  Guess everything’s been leading up to your piece GB! πŸ™‚ The question now is which of us will go crazy with waiting first… I know I was pretty worked up over Kujacker getting the piece I painted… and I’m so excited to see what I’ll get, but you must be going crazy too. (I probably shouldn’t post in this thread ’til I get it so you don’t get falsely excited πŸ˜† )

Skigod377
                  Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Well I know who painted for me! πŸ˜† I will be sure to post as soon as I get it. πŸ˜†

Hmmm…. are you suuuuure? 😈

Mwhahaha!

YES! MUahahahahaha!!! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Starbreeze
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Maybe they got new pilots on the mail planes? 😯 I kept bugging Star about how worried I was, and she kept telling me it was ok. 😳 I’m sure she will be glad that I will stop bugging her aobut it now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Mwuhahaha πŸ˜‰ I figured you had it pretty well narrowed down by the last 3 or 4 left Ski πŸ˜› …I know you like to think outside the box. πŸ˜†
                        He took me approximately 21.5 hours of paint time to finish completely. πŸ˜€ But, I finally think I found how I do like to paint those little guys, and made it much easier on myself. πŸ™‚
                        I really enjoyed painting him though! I was excited to do something I don’t normally do. I had to show him to four different people before I could box him up though, I really wanted you to like him since I know you’re thinning out for the move. πŸ˜‰ (You’re so lucky! Hawaii!!! 8) )

You weren’t bugging me!!! πŸ˜† I know how long it takes to get things to Ski and GB!! πŸ™„

Starbreeze
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I dont think I would ever give away or sell a gift or a swap peice. Even if I decide to quit Windstones all together, I would still have about 10 peices. πŸ˜† I just uploaded pics! He is beautiful and you did a great job. (I asked for natural, darker colors, for those who are wondering.) πŸ™‚

I do love those colors!!! WSC you out did yourself!! πŸ˜€

Kasie
                          Participant

Leigha, that kirin is beautiful and WSC I love taht dragon. The side scales, dark to light are beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 425 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.