fbpx

I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 425 total)
  • Author

Beautiful!

Yay! It’s started! πŸ™‚

Awesome! Congrats!!! That is one PRETTY dragon! πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

Wow, Adara! Lucky you! That’s one beautiful dragon!
      My swap piece is getting mailed out today. It’ll probably take two weeks to reach it’s destination, so in the mean time, I look forward to seeing other people’s pieces.

wow the pretties have started yay great dragon ❗ i just got my swap to 😯 i recieved a lovely wolf from siberakh1 and i dont care brianne that you could not do the pionus wings,i love him just the way he is πŸ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

Oh wow that wolf if beautiful! 😯 I love natural colors. COngrats.

lamortefille
        Participant

Awww, what a pretty wolf! πŸ˜€

siberakh1
          Participant

I got my swap today from Pegasi1978 :} Hurray! πŸ˜€

One of the ideas I put down was twilight colors. She also sent me a little cross-stitch dragon as an extra and some yummy salt water taffy from Savannah Candy Kitchen πŸ˜€ Thanks Pegasi! *chews on taffy*

fauxbird wrote:

i just got my swap to 😯 i recieved a lovely wolf from siberakh1 and i dont care brianne that you could not do the pionus wings,i love him just the way he is πŸ™‚

Fauxbird, I’m glad you like him πŸ˜€

sorry he’s so huge i only just figured out how to put his picture up,and i don’t know how to shrink him πŸ˜† wow that’s a great dragon to ❗

Mmloda
            Participant

Congrats Fauxbird…the wolf is gorgeous….sooooo realitic looking.. πŸ˜€
              And Congrats Siberiakh…I love the wings on that dragon… πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Skigod377
              Participant

Thats gorgous! And OH NO… I forgot to mail the chocolate with my swap peice. πŸ˜₯ I didnt even include the letter. 😳

I included my letter, but didn’t even think of yummy treats to send with…I’m soooo bad! πŸ™

Adaneth
                Participant

That wolf is just gorgeous, and I love the wings on that dragon! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

They are all really pretty so far! πŸ˜€

I forgot to send treats with mine too… sorry! 😳

Andrea
                    Participant

Great job on all so far! I love that wolf! Very pretty dragons as well!

I forgot my swap piece at work and I took today off!
                      If my person is up for it, I can drop it off personally Wednesday…
                      I’ll have to PM.

Wow! All the PYOs are gorgeous!!! Excellent job on the wolf, thats one of the nicest wolves i have seen to date.

Oh, yah, I didn’t send a note either….I’m just happy I got mine in the mail today, I’m so bad at that stuff!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 425 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.