fbpx

I got my swap!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 425 total)
  • Author

I want taffy!! Hint hint!

The wolf and dragon are great, keep ’em coming!

Mine goes out in a few minutes, should be there by Thursday.

Kyrin

Kasie
    Participant

Beautiful wolf and dragon!!!!

lamortefille
      Participant

I love the wings on siberakh1’s dragon. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Yay he got there! Glad you like him, siberakh1. He was fun to paint! Isn’t that taffy to die for?

And that’s a beautiful wolf you painted for fauxbird! I can’t wait for my piece to get here.

Kujacker
          Participant

First off I’d like to say that I am absolutely ECSTATIC.
            😯
            I got my swap piece and I all but ran around the house in joy πŸ˜€
            First I opened the box and went “woot!” because of all the yummy lollipops that were included πŸ˜€ But then I got to the piece…

Boskydragon painted for me. In my description I added an optional challenge for the swap… and she did so and he looks AMAZING.
            I said that it would be neat if a wolf was painted after my thylacine character, MiMi (just without his clothing, only his armsocks). She even tried to get his yellow/red eye colors, but could only get yellow/hazel (THANK YOU!!)

She even made little models of his plush!

So you know what character she was modeling the wolf after, here is an OLD art of mine of him (2005, ack)

She did an absolute AMAZING job on him. She got every detail on him to a TEE. I can’t thank you enough, Boskydragon!! My mother thinks he is gorgeous as well πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

That is a very cool and funky wolf! 😯 πŸ˜€ I like!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

😯 That’s one bright wolf. Looks cool! Wonder if it glows in the dark. πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                Participant

I love reading everyone’s reactions! I’ve already oooed and aaaaed, so I’ll leave the floor open to you guys πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Kujacker wrote:

First off I’d like to say that I am absolutely ECSTATIC.
                    😯
                    I got my swap piece and I all but ran around the house in joy πŸ˜€
                    First I opened the box and went “woot!” because of all the yummy lollipops that were included πŸ˜€ But then I got to the piece…

Boskydragon painted for me. In my description I added an optional challenge for the swap… and she did so and he looks AMAZING.
                    I said that it would be neat if a wolf was painted after my thylacine character, MiMi (just without his clothing, only his armsocks). She even tried to get his yellow/red eye colors, but could only get yellow/hazel (THANK YOU!!)

She even made little models of his plush!

So you know what character she was modeling the wolf after, here is an OLD art of mine of him (2005, ack)

She did an absolute AMAZING job on him. She got every detail on him to a TEE. I can’t thank you enough, Boskydragon!! My mother thinks he is gorgeous as well πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

8D

that is so freakingt awesome KU!!!!!!!! bosky did a sweet job on that wolf!!!! I love the insanely lime green with the b/w arm bands and stripes. your char is just yummy too btw! :heart:

Stephanie
                    Participant

Wow, these are all so great!

Mmloda
                      Participant

Congrats Kujacker..that wolf is very unique… πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Oh Yay!!!!! πŸ˜€ (and whew!)
                        Your response made my day, Kujacker! I’m so glad you like him! I was a bit nervous esp. as it was my first wolf and fur ain’t my thing, but it was fun to do. (I really wonder what the neighbors thought when I took him outside to take pics! The color combination is “all out” according to my husband: you either love it or hate it.) I ended up getting attached to him … gonna miss having him on my counter.

Love Siberakhl’s wolf and the twilight dragon! For me this is all fun now that Ku got MiMi safely. Can’t wait to see everybody’s and mine πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚

So far, they are all awesome! πŸ˜€ Great jobs n Congrats!

Kasie
                        Participant

Great wolf, the colors are awesome!!!!

Maria
                          Participant

Oh wow, the swaps are really pouring in. They’re gorgeous! I love the wolf you painted, Bosky. You did a great job of capturing the character.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 425 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.