fbpx

How was your visit to the factory

Home Forums Miscellany Community How was your visit to the factory

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Copyright? Shoot. I can’t do that very well.

Want me to do it and send them back to you?

Maria
      Participant

Sure pegasi, if you don’t mind. And cinnamon is Melody’s name for her, not mine. There’s a lighter, similar SK that might qualify for champagne, but Melody called her cinnamon too…
        And a Riser to match.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Yes, it’s pretty important to have copyright text on the photos from the Factory, please. It’s nice to have them on any Windstone photos, but doubly important to put them on the Factory stuff, since a lot of it has not been released yet. Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚
          You don’t need to do anything fancy. Just readable text that says something like “Copyright ยฉ Windstone Editions” will do. ๐Ÿ™‚

That said, those are pretty!! The cinnamon color is very nice.

GB, what did you think of the Lab griffins in person?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Aw, no need to edit them….just post them. ๐Ÿ˜†

well Melody wants them to all have “copyright windstone” on them

but adjusting the size to fit the page is important too….don’t want to clog up the whole forum
          Yeah, I kinda thought of that after I posted this.

I love this OW.

And GB, What is the dragon behind the Black Gold Male…the one that is facing away and you can just see it’s wings?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n195/Greater_Basilisk/Windstone%20collection/Various/Factoryvisit055.jpg

lamortefille
          Participant

They are all so beautiful….it’s like a candy store…

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I sent you a PM with links to the photos with copyrights on them.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

And GB, What is the dragon behind the Black Gold Male…the one that is facing away and you can just see it’s wings?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n195/Greater_Basilisk/Windstone%20collection/Various/Factoryvisit055.jpg

Looks like an emperor in a rainbow variation from the way the tail curls.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That’s an emperor for sure, though I dunno what color. Looks like rainbow but I can never be sure! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing pictures of the factory and the new stuff.

That picture of the spectral and the two secret keepers is great! I think he’s a bit overmatched… ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

I am sooo jealous!! That SK is incredible!! WHAT A COLOR!! I love it!! And that red OW is a stunner!

Nambroth wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That’s an emperor for sure, though I dunno what color. Looks like rainbow but I can never be sure! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                    Aw, I want that dragon. Something about the wings that draws me to it.

Travistie
                    Participant

That cinnamon SK is gorgeous. And I really like that OW too. Not to keen on the green chin he has… but the overall color is beautiful.
                      Thanks for sharing you pics! Sounds like you had lots of fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

frozendragon
                      Participant

travistie wrote:

Not to keen on the green chin he has…

I’m thinking that is because he used to be emerald….and it’s not supposed to stay that way….LOL

siberakh1
                        Participant

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I just found out I’m visiting my friend in Palm Springs in January. If the factory hasn’t moved by then, I want to plan a day to go visit the factory! First trip to CA! I want to oogle at the windstone eye candy too!

Elena
                          Participant

***DROOL***

that’s all I can say!! Really need to rob a bank….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 223 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.