fbpx

How was your visit to the factory

Home Forums Miscellany Community How was your visit to the factory

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

That would’ve worked for me!!! πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I thought I saw it in here somewhere, but there IS a family that matches the old brown griffin. They were sitting on top of the file cabinet to the right of Miss Melody’s desk, kind of hidden, but it was a whole family.

Was there? There was so much to see I probably forgot half of it. πŸ˜†

Remember I told you that I find something new every time I visit….and it was there the last couple times LoL that’s just how the factory is! πŸ˜†

Leigha
        Participant

Okay. Visiting the factory sounds so awesome. Were you invited personally to go? or is anyone invited to go? who would you talk to to schedule some tour time? πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Nirvana and Louis. πŸ˜†
            The way I understood it, you just call the factory and see if Melody and John and company will be around, and if they say you can drop by, you do.

Leigha
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nirvana and Louis. πŸ˜†
              The way I understood it, you just call the factory and see if Melody and John and company will be around, and if they say you can drop by, you do.

Thanks GB ^^

Maria
              Participant

Have fun when you go! πŸ˜€

Leigha
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Have fun when you go! πŸ˜€

I’m sure I would! I’ve already got plans to go to Florida in January to go see the BF, so I’m saving up for that at the moment. Maybe the Windstone Factory will be my next vacation ^^ though I’d think it’d be more fun to go with a group of people, or atleast one or two other people

Maria
                  Participant

There’s plenty of Windstoners in California. I’m sure some of them wouldn’t mind another visit to the factory and meeting a fellow collector.

Leigha
                    Participant

That is definately something to look forward to!

Anyone out there interested in going to the factory with me some time in the future?! ^^

Although it’ll be a while, gotta save enough money for the trip there to start with

Jasmine
                      Participant

I probably wouldn’t be able to go until fall of next year…and by then they’ll probably have moved to Oregon. πŸ˜•

Leigha
                        Participant

ARGH. Is there a set date they plan on moving by? I don’t want to go to Oregon -_- but I do want to visit the factory…I wonder how mad my BF would be if I went to the factory intsead of going to see him… hmmm…

Jasmine
                          Participant

Leigha wrote:

ARGH. Is there a set date they plan on moving by? I don’t want to go to Oregon -_- but I do want to visit the factory…I wonder how mad my BF would be if I went to the factory intsead of going to see him… hmmm…

Don’t know, you’ll have to ask Melody.

And yeah, your bf might not understand that Windstones have to come first 😈

Leigha
                            Participant

Lol, he’s the one who showed me Windstones in the first place, so it’s all his fault!

Maria
                              Participant

Leigha wrote:

“Set date” is not a part of Windstone vocabulary.

Starbreeze
                                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 223 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.