fbpx

How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Bob

As usual Robin Williams makes the movie for Robots. It was his line for the Cha Cha hells. I also loved his name Fender and the hero Rodney Copperbottom.
      Please let us know how you like it!!
      I have not seen either Ice Age yet

Skigod377
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

OK…That is one more copy sold!!! I am going to Walmart tonight on my way home from work to get it. It sounds hilarious! I would really like to see Ice Age 2 the Meltdown too… πŸ˜€

Oh my! I cant believe you haven’t seen it! It was much better than Ice Age 2!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

OK…That is one more copy sold!!! I am going to Walmart tonight on my way home from work to get it. It sounds hilarious! I would really like to see Ice Age 2 the Meltdown too… πŸ˜€

You got to see Robots in Germany???

Skigod377
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

We get everything you get…just months later. πŸ˜•

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

We get everything you get…just months later. πŸ˜•
              Very kewl

Bob

I do not do cha cha heels anymore but I know what he was saying

I liked that one! I think I like Ice Age partly because of Scrat the cave squirrel… πŸ™‚

frozendragon
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I liked that one! I think I like Ice Age partly because of Scrat the cave squirrel… πŸ™‚

yeah scrat is totally funny…..

Bob

I guess I need to see Ice Age and Ice Age 2 at some point

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

*dragging this thread back on topic….for once…*

I’m not quite 30, but Louis is, and he turned into a giddy little school boy in a candy shop when we visited yesterday! LoL Well ok, I was a bit more jumpy and like “Yay!” and “Oooooh what’s that? Ooooooh shiny!” But hey…..

frozendragon
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

*dragging this thread back on topic….for once…*

I’m not quite 30, but Louis is, and he turned into a giddy little school boy in a candy shop when we visited yesterday! LoL Well ok, I was a bit more jumpy and like “Yay!” and “Oooooh what’s that? Ooooooh shiny!” But hey…..

I do that over candy…..and watches…..

and I get really bad every time we’re in Dallas and I got to either Ferrari or Mercedes…..hehe

Maria
                        Participant

You settle for little, do you know that, frozen? Ferrari and Merzes are so commonplace around here they don’t even turn heads unless they’re tuned. Now Bugatti and Lambo – those are the real beasts!

frozendragon
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You settle for little, do you know that, frozen? Ferrari and Merzes are so commonplace around here they don’t even turn heads unless they’re tuned. Now Bugatti and Lambo – those are the real beasts!

tuned is disgusting….ruining art….

lamborghini is too much audi now….

Maria
                            Participant

No tuning?! Tuning brings out the best in a car! Some cars it’s a sin not to tune, like the Impreza… And some don’t need it, like the Veyron.
                              It’s a fact that Lambo is very Audi is very VW, but I think they’re among the coolest anyway. I love their massiveness.
                              I just wish Bugatti had left the A4 design out of their Veyron and had put in more of the EB 111.

frozendragon
                              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

No tuning?! Tuning brings out the best in a car! Some cars it’s a sin not to tune, like the Impreza… And some don’t need it, like the Veyron.
                                It’s a fact that Lambo is very Audi is very VW, but I think they’re among the coolest anyway. I love their massiveness.
                                I just wish Bugatti had left the A4 design out of their Veyron and had put in more of the EB 111.

depends on what you mean by tuning….lowered…funky wheels….stupid booming radios…that’s what they consider tuning here….

extra horse power without screwing up the look of the car is fine….the rest is crap

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.