fbpx

How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

I did something yesterday that was embarrassing to my boyfriend…We went to the local mall to look around and I had to stop by the only local franchise that sells Windstones. Well, I saw a rainbow fledgling in the display case and almost knocked down 2 older women looking at another peice to point it out to him. 😳 He was so embarrassed he walked away! πŸ˜†
    Also, I found out I can become 10 again whenever I see a package in my living room or at my PO box. I could jump up and down and dance when I know its a Windstone! 😳
    Around here we have these blue cement statues that they call Isabel Blooms…All of the women in my family get the same look when they see those blue bags they put them in at Christmas time. So I guess after over 20 years of collecting, well if they can still make me that excited that is as good a compliment I can offer to Melody and the Windstone Staff… 😳 Wish it was more…

Skigod377
    Participant

Im with ya!

SPark
      Participant

Oh yes, I act like a fool whenever I get Windstones in the mail.

(Even worse though is that I bounce and glee almost as much when I’m getting new fur fabric. I love getting new fur fabric!)

Bob

So did you buy the Rainbow Fledgling?? I get excited when I buy them but not that excited when they get delivered. Especially if you buy them on e-bay that rush at the end of an auction is wicked!!!

frozendragon
          Participant

I’m really pretty good at containing my excitement….but I do love when a box comes from Windstone….

I have boxed piled everywhere now though….

Nah, I have one on the way now πŸ˜€ …didn’t need to buy him then! Yes the rush is really messed up, by the time the auction is over, I am usually shaking so badly I can hardly type in any info they need when I have won. 😳

Bob

well I should say that when I got my 3 23KT gold leaf babies I was beyond excied when I picked them up at the post office and got home and opened the boxes. I was so impressed the the OW when I finaly saw him in person

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

well I should say that when I got my 3 23KT gold leaf babies I was beyond excied when I picked them up at the post office and got home and opened the boxes. I was so impressed the the OW when I finaly saw him in person

I thought Ski got one of those? And you only got 2?

Bob

I have 2 23KT Gold Leaf hatching Empresses and the 1 and only 23KT OW. So I have 3 23KT Gold Leaf ones in my collection. You can see them in page 19 of the show your Windstone topic.
                  I tried for the first 23KT Gold Leaf hatching Empress also but got outbid at the very last second. If I had gotten the first one I NEVER would have been able to get the other 2.
                  I call all my Windstones my babies

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Ahhh makes sense now…was thinking you were refering to the hatchings as “babies” Got it now.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I did something yesterday that was embarrassing to my boyfriend…We went to the local mall to look around and I had to stop by the only local franchise that sells Windstones. Well, I saw a rainbow fledgling in the display case and almost knocked down 2 older women looking at another peice to point it out to him. 😳 He was so embarrassed he walked away! πŸ˜†
                      Also, I found out I can become 10 again whenever I see a package in my living room or at my PO box. I could jump up and down and dance when I know its a Windstone! 😳
                      Around here we have these blue cement statues that they call Isabel Blooms…All of the women in my family get the same look when they see those blue bags they put them in at Christmas time. So I guess after over 20 years of collecting, well if they can still make me that excited that is as good a compliment I can offer to Melody and the Windstone Staff… 😳 Wish it was more…

LOL! I hear that! Whever my boyfriend and I go to the mall I always run into Herringtown like a little kid hoping that they will have something new, but they never do. Then I throw a little tantrum and stomp my feet and then hang me head and drag my feet out of the store while he consoles me. LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Haha, I have showed my bf every windstone dragon I want every time we go in the store. He just wishes he has more money to get me all of them.

I also get excited when I have a package in the mail no matter what it is (the advantage of ordering or winning a auction online).

Maria
                      Participant

You must have a great bf, dragoness, if he wants to get you all the ones you point out to him. Of course he should never have a problem knowing what you want for your birthday or Christmas… πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                        Participant

I opened up the curled mom (Spark sent me) while I was driving home from work. I can never wait till I get home. My car has styrafoam peanuts in all the nooks and crannies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.