fbpx

How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How do you turn a 30 year old into a child?…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I suppose you drove with your knees?

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I suppose you drove with your knees?

One knee and one hand. πŸ˜€ Actually, I mostly open it at the stoplights, but I confess…I have opened them while driving.

Maria
        Participant

Well, I hope you never crash. It’d be a pity about the Windstone. 😈

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Gee…thanks for the concern! πŸ˜›

Maria
            Participant

The twisted face was supposed to translate. Don’t go getting offended here. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The twisted face was supposed to translate. Don’t go getting offended here. πŸ˜€

Of course not! Just playing!!

dragonessjade wrote:

Haha, I have showed my bf every windstone dragon I want every time we go in the store. He just wishes he has more money to get me all of them.

I also get excited when I have a package in the mail no matter what it is (the advantage of ordering or winning a auction online).

Lucky. Everyone that knows of my Windstone addiction thinks I’m absulutly out of my mind. I’ve never ever told anyone how much I’ve spent on most of them. They only hear of my supper dupper deals. And even then they think I’ve overpaid. I really wish there was a store somewhere close by that I could act like a child over. The closest store for me is Ottawa. Only about 3 hours by car. I’ve never been to the store since I don’t have a car.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You must have a great bf, dragoness, if he wants to get you all the ones you point out to him. Of course he should never have a problem knowing what you want for your birthday or Christmas… πŸ™‚

Yes, I do have a great one even tho he doesn’t think so sometimes.

If he had lots of money, I would have a new house, my dodge charger, and all the Windstones that were made. Of course he would have to have his 5 cars, 3 motorcycles, and tons of guitars.

Romeodanny wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Haha, I have showed my bf every windstone dragon I want every time we go in the store. He just wishes he has more money to get me all of them.

I also get excited when I have a package in the mail no matter what it is (the advantage of ordering or winning a auction online).

Lucky. Everyone that knows of my Windstone addiction thinks I’m absulutly out of my mind. I’ve never ever told anyone how much I’ve spent on most of them. They only hear of my supper dupper deals. And even then they think I’ve overpaid. I really wish there was a store somewhere close by that I could act like a child over. The closest store for me is Ottawa. Only about 3 hours by car. I’ve never been to the store since I don’t have a car.
                You should rent one for a day. That would be a well worth mini vacation.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

OHH but if Ski goes all her Windstones are up for grabs!!! I wonder how much it will cost me to fly to Germany. *grabs cell phone to call airlines*

No soup for you. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dragonessjade wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

You should rent one for a day. That would be a well worth mini vacation.

Maybe I will, if I ever get enough time off to do that. But, honestly I don’t want to see the Nations Capital that baddly. And, just knowing my luck, they would have nothing I want. Or the prices would be out of this world. Or the horror of all horrors- They stopped selling Windstone.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Maybe I will, if I ever get enough time off to do that. But, honestly I don’t want to see the Nations Capital that baddly. And, just knowing my luck, they would have nothing I want. Or the prices would be out of this world. Or the horror of all horrors- They stopped selling Windstone.

Just do what I do: call them! I’ve called EVERY store in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. I was able to find a baby pegasus, baby peacock oriental, emerald oriental adult, Emerald Sun Dragon, jade baby oriental, and a store that CLAIMED they had a brown male. If the store in Ottawa has something neat, then it would be well worth the drive πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

OHH but if Ski goes all her Windstones are up for grabs!!! I wonder how much it will cost me to fly to Germany. *grabs cell phone to call airlines*

I want my house to be like the black hole. Once Windstones go in, they never come out. Thats my goal.

Who doesn’t drive with their knees? πŸ˜†
                      My bf loves them all too, he keeps telling me to bid on this one, bid on that one…but who’s paying? 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.