fbpx

How do you like your eggs?

Home Forums Miscellany Food How do you like your eggs?

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

…Hmmmmm, I’ve had fresh chicken eggs and store bought (cage free) chicken eggs and I couldn’t tell the difference….

My favorite way to prepare eggs is an old fashioned ham-and-cheddar cheese omelet with whole eggs, ham, mushrooms, onions and cheddar cheese with a large serving of hash browns!!
      ….can’t have that anymore ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Jennifer
      Keymaster

…Hmmmmm, I’ve had fresh chicken eggs and store bought (cage free) chicken eggs and I couldn’t tell the difference….

My favorite way to prepare eggs is an old fashioned ham-and-cheddar cheese omelet with whole eggs, ham, mushrooms, onions and cheddar cheese with a large serving of hash browns!!
        ….can’t have that anymore ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Maybe not (I can but not everyone can)… but the chickens sure could tell the difference!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Mercury Star
        Participant

I just love eggs, haha. I don’t like runny yolks, but that is about it. I eat them hardboiled, poached, scrambled, fried… mmmmmm. I love eggs scrambled with spinach, cherry tomatoes, and bits of ham. BLT with a fried egg added, yum yum.

Right now it is mostly fried, cause I can just plop the egg in the pan and than move away for a bit (keeping an eye on things, of course), getting my tea ready and tossing bread in the toaster. Then I just add ground pepper, a teensy bit of salt, and sriracha. Gets my morning kick started.

I miss having fresh organic eggs. My uncle used to have chickens, and would bring us eggs all the time. Now he is out of state too much to be raising hens.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I just love eggs, haha. I don’t like runny yolks, but that is about it. I eat them hardboiled, poached, scrambled, fried… mmmmmm. I love eggs scrambled with spinach, cherry tomatoes, and bits of ham. BLT with a fried egg added, yum yum.

Right now it is mostly fried, cause I can just plop the egg in the pan and than move away for a bit (keeping an eye on things, of course), getting my tea ready and tossing bread in the toaster. Then I just add ground pepper, a teensy bit of salt, and sriracha. Gets my morning kick started.

I miss having fresh organic eggs. My uncle used to have chickens, and would bring us eggs all the time. Now he is out of state too much to be raising hens.

Where are you at? I bet there is probably someone nearby raising hens. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Bodine
            Participant

I like mine cooked :p :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Mercury Star
              Participant

Where are you at? I bet there is probably someone nearby raising hens. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am in Alaska. I do know there are a few people around here that raise hens, in fact I saw a flier in one of the break rooms the other day at work advertising local eggs for sale. And while she hasn’t yet, my sister was talking about eventually getting hens, though that probably won’t be for another year or so.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Cool, it sounds like you are all set! You can also try http://www.localharvest.org/ if you need help, sometimes it is a good resource.

i microwave a cup of egg whites for part of my breakfast everyday. 2 min in there add some hot sauce/paprika/and salsa and you’re good to go!

Not in my breakfast, thats for sure, if i had to have them, i would say in home made chocolate chip cookies.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

jmoore
                  Participant

Not in my breakfast, thats for sure, if i had to have them, i would say in home made chocolate chip cookies.

Ha! Personally, I love eggs but this is the best response ever! LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.