How do you like your eggs?

Home Forums Miscellany Food How do you like your eggs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

For me, a 2-egg omelet with cheese and sometimes bits of bacon or ham added is just divine…adding just a tad of garlic for flavor is even better.

So for those who like eggs, what is your favorite way to prepare them? And what do you like better, the white or the yolk?

(Yolk lover here.)

machineguts
    Participant

Ooh, I love eggs so much. 😀 One of my favorite ways to make them is to scramble 2 or 3 eggs with milk, and add american cheese to them as they are cooking. Sprinkle some pepper and a little salt on them, and they are one tasty treat! I make them like this when I cook taquitos too. 🙂

I’ll see you cats at that big jam in the sky.

machineguts wrote:

Ooh, I love eggs so much. 😀 One of my favorite ways to make them is to scramble 2 or 3 eggs with milk, and add american cheese to them as they are cooking. Sprinkle some pepper and a little salt on them, and they are one tasty treat! I make them like this when I cook taquitos too. 🙂

*drool* Mmm…taquitos…. :yum:

machineguts
    Participant

Tee hee I knowwws… Now I want to make some. 😀

yolk mmm 😀 I loves me a nice omelet, or a fried egg sammich 🙂

machineguts
    Participant

Ooh, yeah I love a good fried egg sammich! With bacon & mustard! Yummy! :yum:

I love the yolk myself. My favorite way? SOOO hard to choose! I just love eggs any way!

Having said that… I’ll have to go with sunny side up, soft yolk, with a little bit of salt and pepper, and then eat the yolk using buttered toast! :yum: :yum: :yum:

Second is fried egg sandwich with bacon…. *drool* and a little bit of onion powder in the egg (but don’t tell Colin that I do that… he doesn’t like onion! 😆 )

*drools* Sounds good, sounds good! I really like soft yolks when eggs are prepared, or even downright runny. Yolk is just YUM.

Poached eggs are good too!!

He he, when I eat hard-boiled I usually pluck out the yolk ball and throw out the rest! 😀

Catherine
    Participant

Fried eggs, or over medium for me. Scrambled works too when I wanna put a bunch of crap in it like bacon, cheese, onions, asparagus, spinich, etc. I like omelets, but I suck at keeping them whole, so it’s usualy scrambled for me 😳

I LOVE to have eggs over medium so I can drain the yolk into corned beef ‘n’ hash or hash browns, then I mix honey, ketchup and tobasco into the hash after I eat the whites with a little salt and pepper….ZOMG DEVINE!

I was with ya til the honey 😛 My son puts maple syrup on his 😀 I did not need to read this at lunch time 😮 Off to make me an omelet 😀

Catherine
    Participant

Ghhhaa no eggs in the house….PBHB sandwich it is!

machineguts
    Participant

Tummy rumbles! 😀

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

My guilty pleasure is fried egg sandwiches. Eggs served with the yolk just a little bit runny, but not the white (blah) with LOTS of mayo in toast! OH MAN!!! NOM NOM NOM….. heart attack….. NOM NOM NOM

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

My guilty pleasure is fried egg sandwiches. Eggs served with the yolk just a little bit runny, but not the white (blah) with LOTS of mayo in toast! OH MAN!!! NOM NOM NOM….. heart attack….. NOM NOM NOM

LOL Yes, eggs and mayo are just divine together. Especially if the eggs are warm and the yolk runny. :yum:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.