fbpx

How do you like your eggs?

Home Forums Miscellany Food How do you like your eggs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

For me, a 2-egg omelet with cheese and sometimes bits of bacon or ham added is just divine…adding just a tad of garlic for flavor is even better.

So for those who like eggs, what is your favorite way to prepare them? And what do you like better, the white or the yolk?

(Yolk lover here.)

machineguts
    Participant

Ooh, I love eggs so much. ๐Ÿ˜€ One of my favorite ways to make them is to scramble 2 or 3 eggs with milk, and add american cheese to them as they are cooking. Sprinkle some pepper and a little salt on them, and they are one tasty treat! I make them like this when I cook taquitos too. ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts wrote:

Ooh, I love eggs so much. ๐Ÿ˜€ One of my favorite ways to make them is to scramble 2 or 3 eggs with milk, and add american cheese to them as they are cooking. Sprinkle some pepper and a little salt on them, and they are one tasty treat! I make them like this when I cook taquitos too. ๐Ÿ™‚

*drool* Mmm…taquitos…. :yum:

machineguts
      Participant

Tee hee I knowwws… Now I want to make some. ๐Ÿ˜€

yolk mmm ๐Ÿ˜€ I loves me a nice omelet, or a fried egg sammich ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
        Participant

Ooh, yeah I love a good fried egg sammich! With bacon & mustard! Yummy! :yum:

I love the yolk myself. My favorite way? SOOO hard to choose! I just love eggs any way!

Having said that… I’ll have to go with sunny side up, soft yolk, with a little bit of salt and pepper, and then eat the yolk using buttered toast! :yum: :yum: :yum:

Second is fried egg sandwich with bacon…. *drool* and a little bit of onion powder in the egg (but don’t tell Colin that I do that… he doesn’t like onion! ๐Ÿ˜† )

*drools* Sounds good, sounds good! I really like soft yolks when eggs are prepared, or even downright runny. Yolk is just YUM.

Poached eggs are good too!!

He he, when I eat hard-boiled I usually pluck out the yolk ball and throw out the rest! ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Fried eggs, or over medium for me. Scrambled works too when I wanna put a bunch of crap in it like bacon, cheese, onions, asparagus, spinich, etc. I like omelets, but I suck at keeping them whole, so it’s usualy scrambled for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVE to have eggs over medium so I can drain the yolk into corned beef ‘n’ hash or hash browns, then I mix honey, ketchup and tobasco into the hash after I eat the whites with a little salt and pepper….ZOMG DEVINE!

I was with ya til the honey ๐Ÿ˜› My son puts maple syrup on his ๐Ÿ˜€ I did not need to read this at lunch time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Off to make me an omelet ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Ghhhaa no eggs in the house….PBHB sandwich it is!

machineguts
              Participant

Tummy rumbles! ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

My guilty pleasure is fried egg sandwiches. Eggs served with the yolk just a little bit runny, but not the white (blah) with LOTS of mayo in toast! OH MAN!!! NOM NOM NOM….. heart attack….. NOM NOM NOM

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

My guilty pleasure is fried egg sandwiches. Eggs served with the yolk just a little bit runny, but not the white (blah) with LOTS of mayo in toast! OH MAN!!! NOM NOM NOM….. heart attack….. NOM NOM NOM

LOL Yes, eggs and mayo are just divine together. Especially if the eggs are warm and the yolk runny. :yum:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.