fbpx

Holiday Ornament Swap- PLEASE MAIL BY DECEMBER 8TH :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holiday Ornament Swap- PLEASE MAIL BY DECEMBER 8TH :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

etruscan wrote:

Sounds like my kind of swap. Making ornaments is fun (as long as simple is OK). πŸ˜‰

Simple is fine πŸ™‚ My intent with this swap is to just use stuff you already have around the house (I think most of us on here are crafty people and already have boxes full of miscellaneous supplies!), have a little fun and maybe make a new friend or two in the process!

Might be up for this. I’ve made some neat ornaments (though I can only really make one type, since that’s all I have supplies for… augh)

siberakh1
      Participant

I’d be interested. I had to make all sorts of ornaments when I was in Kindergarten and first grade that are actually quite cute. I still have all of them, including my lightbulb penguin. πŸ™‚

Azurielle
        Participant

sounds fun. πŸ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

pipsxlch
          Participant

Here’s an example of one I just did, I can do cartoony sculpts a little as well as paint, like my candirus.

Patricia
            Participant

I’d love to participate in this. It sounds like something I can do! πŸ˜€ Let me know the details.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

I don’t have any craft items at present but maybe

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Do edible ones count? Like decorated chocolate chip cookies on a string? Or decorated candy canes? XD

J/K

I’d be interested!

Elena
                  Participant

Hey,
                    Has there been any decision on this? I really think we should, even if it’s just a double handful of us πŸ™‚
                    Just asking ’cause my fingers is itching to do stuff 8) and (since I am Canadian) I would need to have my stuff in the mail by Dec 8 (according to the post office) or earlier (my preference) so it makes it to my swapee before Christmas.

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Hey,
                      Has there been any decision on this? I really think we should, even if it’s just a double handful of us πŸ™‚
                      Just asking ’cause my fingers is itching to do stuff 8) and (since I am Canadian) I would need to have my stuff in the mail by Dec 8 (according to the post office) or earlier (my preference) so it makes it to my swapee before Christmas.

Let’s do it! I’m going to update the first post to start sign-ups. I was debating on scapping the idea and starting it earlier next year, because up until last week we only had about a handful of yes’s. πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Please read first post if interested! πŸ™‚

Can’t believe I’ve missed this! I love doing ornaments, I’m soooo in on this one.

siberakh1
                        Participant

Nirvana, you can make cookies, decorate them, and then seal them! They make a type of dough too that hardens as well. I have a gingerbread man from a friend. Rock hard, but it still smells like gingerbread, and it’s a few years old. πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
                          Participant

PM’ed you!

Elena
                            Participant

PM’d You!!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.