fbpx

Holiday Ornament Swap- PLEASE MAIL BY DECEMBER 8TH :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holiday Ornament Swap- PLEASE MAIL BY DECEMBER 8TH :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I sent everyone a name and info, but I forgot to mention:
      PLEASE TRY TO HAVE YOUR ORNAMENT IN THE MAIL BY DECEMBER 8TH, so your recipient can get theirs by the holidays

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I might be up for this.

sure! sounds fun πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
          Participant

me too!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Leigha
            Participant

Sounds awesome πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
              Participant

This sounds like a lot of fun! I’d like to join! Will we get an idea of the kind of things our recipient likes, as in other swaps?

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

This sounds like a lot of fun! I’d like to join! Will we get an idea of the kind of things our recipient likes, as in other swaps?

I was thinking of asking a few questions to anyone who wants to participate, like (most importantly) which holiday do you celebrate? Do you decorate in a certain color (my aunt’s tree is always blue and white)? And maybe a sentence or two on your kind of style or what you like on a christmas tree, etc.
                  Any other questions you can think of, please let me know! I’ve never organized a swap before, so if I’m missing something that would be helpful, tell me. If we get enough people, next week I’ll start gathering everyone’s info!

Crimson Vision
                  Participant

Here is a link to the current Holiday gift swap if you haven’t seen it: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14269

You can see the questions I use on there & the rules I use for organizing a swap.

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Thanks Crimson Vision! I wanted to participate in your swap, but I’m broke this year but I do have a big box of craft supplies! I hope it doesn’t bother you that I started a separate, smaller swap. πŸ™‚

Crimson Vision
                      Participant

Nope, doesn’t bother me at all! πŸ™‚ Was just trying to be helpful!

Elena
                        Participant

I think this would be fun! πŸ˜€
                          I completely understand the ‘broke’ thing πŸ™ and for years have done handmade/painted ornaments for friends as Christmas gifts

pipsxlch
                          Participant

The ‘broke but have a box of craft supplies’ is why I think I can participate in this one. 😳 πŸ™‚

Lokie
                            Participant

Sounds fun! Not sure I’ll be able to complete something in time, so I’ll hold off on a definite “Im in”, but I’m sure considering πŸ˜€

etruscan
                              Participant

Sounds like my kind of swap. Making ornaments is fun (as long as simple is OK). πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.