fbpx

Hi Greater Basilisk

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hi Greater Basilisk

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

You too? Maybe I’ll get it up in a revised version later. But now I just don’t have the time. I’m sorry.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Phooey!!! I missed the whole thing because I was out of town!!! πŸ™

I hope you’re having lots of fun!!! πŸ˜€

Welcome back Star. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

Thanks! It’s good to be back. πŸ˜€

Your welcome. So are you gonna tell us about your trip?

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Or go to Bryce Canyon…or the Grand Canyon…or both! Glad you arrived safely and are having fun: -)

One year for vacation we did this along wiht Zion Canyon and it was GREAT.
            America has a lot to offer.
            I’m glad you are enjoying your trip GB

Maria
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Thanks! It’s good to be back. πŸ˜€

Yay! Star is on again. Sorry about the journal, star.

Just for an update – last night me and my cousins got back from a three-day camping tour in the U.P., at the Pictured Rocks. It was beautiful and enjoyable hiking. The only thing that bugged me was that they stayed in bed until 0900 or 1000 hours and we never left a campsite before midday. πŸ˜•

I was wondering why you weren’t on as much. Glad you had fun. On the weekends, I like to sleep until 12:00 sometimes if I stayed up really late the night before.

Starbreeze
              Participant

I’m an early riser like GB. Weekdays I have to get up at 5:30, so sleeping in on the weekend means staying in bed until 7:30 πŸ˜†

starbreeze wrote:

I’m an early riser like GB. Weekdays I have to get up at 5:30, so sleeping in on the weekend means staying in bed until 7:30 πŸ˜†

haha, when my bf had a job…he would expect us to get up at 8:30 in the morning (sometimes earlier)on the weekends. But now, I get to sleep to when ever I want to.

Elena
                Participant

Gah! Early Birds πŸ˜› I’m a night owl myself. 11:00am is a good time to wake up, and 2 -3 am a good time to go to sleep.

Though for a camping trip, somehow I always wake up at 8:00am

Glad you had a good camping trip! Someday you’ll have to come to Alberta and we’ll go camping in the Kananaskis or the Badlands!

foxfeather wrote:

Gah! Early Birds πŸ˜› I’m a night owl myself. 11:00am is a good time to wake up, and 2 -3 am a good time to go to sleep.

Glad you had a good camping trip! Someday you’ll have to come to Alberta and we’ll go camping in the Kananaskis or the Badlands!
                  I guess that is true as well. When I went camping I would wake up earlier because it got too hot sleeping in a tent.

Maria
                  Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Oh yeah! And I can see the Lab griffins. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                    Participant

πŸ˜† Glad to see you have your priorities straight!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.