fbpx

HEY MIMI!

Home Forums Miscellany Community HEY MIMI!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I like Neverwinter Nights too! I played that a little but haven’t really gotten into it yet (totally tied up with Civilization 4 right now). My boyfriend is playing WOW and keeps saying that I should start playing that too…

Yesss!!! Come play! WoW is awfully fun!

Dont go to the Dark Side! You will never come back!!!!

I know it! That’s why I’ve been trying to resist. That game looks like its a lot of fun and VERY addictive — by boyfriend and a lot of friends are playing. I know if I start playing I’ll get sucked in and never come out again… πŸ™‚

Mimi, I think I have a few free trial disks laying around if you’d like to try it out….Or…You cyould convince your BF to let you start a character on his account so that you can see what it’s like, and if you do like it, then get your own account just recreating your character on your account.

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

LOL I might have to pick up a copy, how does it work? What does one do? And how do you play online, you know with you freaks?

Set up is easy, you just have to have about 5G free on the HD. :mrgreen: You basicaly create an account standard username and password, set up a payment option and play. The payment options are nice, if you prepay for longer intervals it gets a little cheaper. ie. If you pay for 6 months at a time you only pay $12.99, 3 mo 13.99 and 1 mo 14.99. After that is all set up and game loaded, you have to choose what type of server you play on, PvP (you can be attacked by the opposite side any time) or PvE (opposing side can’t attack you unless you declare yourself PvP). Choose a server name (usualy one that has your friends on it) and then you pick a side, Alliance (Night Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Gnomes, and soon to be Draenei) or Horde (Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Undead, and soon to be Blood Elves. Create a character, male or female, and you’re in!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/

If you want more indepth info.

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I like Neverwinter Nights too! I played that a little but haven’t really gotten into it yet (totally tied up with Civilization 4 right now). My boyfriend is playing WOW and keeps saying that I should start playing that too…

I know it! That’s why I’ve been trying to resist. That game looks like its a lot of fun and VERY addictive — by boyfriend and a lot of friends are playing. I know if I start playing I’ll get sucked in and never come out again… πŸ™‚

Yep, my husband and I play together several times a week. It’s a lot of fun- I got a new pet but I feel that since I’ve had to work with her I have been neglecting Smitten in the stable…I have two pixel tigers- an orange one (Rajhen- girl) and a black one (Smitten- my baby- had him since level 14- he takes good care of me)

He he…some other couples I know also play together…they say that nowadays they spend more time together in WoW than in real life… πŸ˜†

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Mimi, I think I have a few free trial disks laying around if you’d like to try it out….Or…You cyould convince your BF to let you start a character on his account so that you can see what it’s like, and if you do like it, then get your own account just recreating your character on your account.

Aaaaaaaaaah! Must resist….must resist…

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

But Christmachanakwanzica is coming up…think of the days off that you could spend quality time with the bf online with this great game! 😈

Skigod377
          Participant

I can think of other great games to play with the bf. Battleship! What were YOU thinking???

Patricia
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I can think of other great games to play with the bf. Battleship! What were YOU thinking???

πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

skigod377 wrote:

You’re dating yourself! πŸ˜†

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

But Christmachanakwanzica is coming up…think of the days off that you could spend quality time with the bf online with this great game! 😈

Oh yes….Christmas vacation will be a dangerous time for me…resistance might break down completely since I have 2 weeks off…if I get sucked into the Dark Side I need to get Ski sucked in too! 😈

Skigod377
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Oh yes….Christmas vacation will be a dangerous time for me…resistance might break down completely since I have 2 weeks off…if I get sucked into the Dark Side I need to get Ski sucked in too! 😈

Misery loves company, hu? πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Ski, join the server Dragonmaw as Horde and I’ll show you the meaning of misery! 😈

Skigod377
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Ski, join the server Dragonmaw as Horde and I’ll show you the meaning of misery! 😈

Im not skeered of you! *Hides behind chair and sticks out tounge*

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Im not skeered of you! *Hides behind chair and sticks out tounge*

*eats deviled eggs*

*drops a SBD*

*watches Ski pass out behind the chair*

*chuckles*

*loads up her Windstones*

Skigod377
                      Participant

You fight dirty…

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

You fight dirty…

Marine….DUH!

Italian by injection….DUH!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.