fbpx

Help me name our new pup…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help me name our new pup…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

What a cute fat puppy!! He’s so cute with the little pudge!! And I love his black arm!! Soooooo cute!!! LMAO I have a jerk puppy!!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Thanks for the tips, Storm Dancer. “consistency” is a common theme. I appreciate you taking the time. With each person I talk to, I take away a little something different. If anyone wants to talk about their puppy raising experiences, I’m all ears 🙂 Especially with dominance issues. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don’t want to post.

Sherry, he’s a total porker when compared to his littermates. There are 3 little black females who are so small and have ribs showing, with much smaller heads, so much so, they almost look like a different breed…he just ran up to one of them, full tilt and plowed her down. It was like a Bugs Bunny scene with the Tazmanian Devil, and he was just pulling puppies into his tornado cloud.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
        Participant

Indeed.I started lessons from day one with Liberty and she fell right order.Other dogs help with it too though but be strong and understanding.He is a big happy puppy and it is their breed personality to be over the top😄Good luck,careful what you ask for🤣

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.