fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Thank you so much guys!! <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

I painted this guy a while back on a commission and forgot to post pics ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s been sitting on my shelf for a bit now, and will finally be flying to his new home this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ I may be able to snap some outdoor photos of him before he leaves, but we shall see!

Some of you may recognize this scheme – he is the Fifth of his kind, and I have changed a few subtle things such as the patterning on some of his wing feathers and the angle of the pattern on his tail feathers.

Here he is – Cloud #5:

I probably won’t be posting any more pretties for a bit as the commission I am working on now, and the one I will be working on next are both repaints! If these interest you, keep an eye on my website, where I do post pics of my repaints – or shoot me a PM and I’ll let you know when it’s been updated with pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
        Participant

I love this phoenix, such a pretty job! Very creative colour pattern! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
          Participant

Thank you Falcolf! ๐Ÿ˜€

Stunning Phoenix Hannah! I love the incredible texture in the tail feathers and the overall color choices. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
            Participant

Thank you so much Branzy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

YAAAY!! THIS PHOENIX IS AMAZING!!

Kim
                Blocked

Wow, I love your unicorn and phoenix! The details are awesome! Very pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Erika
                  Participant

VERY nice!

pony-up
                    Participant

Me! Needs! Phoenix!! <3 ๐Ÿ˜›

Hannah
                      Participant

Thank you so much everyone! ^^ <3

….that phoenix (cloud #5)..is JAW dropping beautiful!! I may someday have to commission you for one similar to this! I reeeaaaaaaaly love the colors and patterns! Such a wounderful job!

Bodine
                        Participant

Those are so gorgeous Hannah.Wish I could afford one.I think these are the prettiest Phoenix made so for.Lovely,lovely.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Hannah
                          Participant

Thanks so much guys ๐Ÿ™‚ You all always make me feel so awseome <3

Hey I received Nova #1 as a gift from a friend who got it on ebay, and she is stunning. I think that makes me the second owner, but i wanted to thank you for painting such a beautiful piece. I think nova was one of your pieces..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 620 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.