Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Here’s the most recent Keeper I’ve painted – this one was part of a trade with a forum member 🙂

I call him Riverspine because of the blue near his dorsal scales. He has been painted in several colors, many are infused with interference and some have interference added on top to give the scales that extra sparkle and shine. I used gold, green and blue on this one. He has light green eyes (I call them pea green XD) and has been antiqued in varying shades of green, blue, and a special gold/copper mix on his cream colored parts.

He holds a topaz colored Swarovski Crystal in his upraised paw.

Coming soon:

I painted a Keeper for my boyfriend previous to me finishing Riverspine, but he wants to be the first one to see it so I have to hold off on posting pictures of him yet XD Soon, though!

I told him he could name his Keeper’s color scheme anything he wanted, but of course he would be naming it blindly. It turned out well because he named the Keeper something that really fits him – he named it Bruce.

XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Spluh.. still no way to edit the first post!!

><

I forgot to mention that this color scheme came about because the person who was trading with me told me she liked Cloud's feathers, Lifebloom, and Khufu's eyeliner. This is what I came up with to merge all of those things together 🙂

Kelly
        Participant

Hannah, this keeper came out great! I love the combination of the greens and the gold/copper mix. I saw its eye outlined and thought of the egyptian keeper. I think thats a great effect around the eye it draws your eyes to the keepers eyes. Great job! Someone has a nice keeper coming their way. :bigsmile:

dragonmedley
          Participant

I love the combo of green and cream!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I like that green a lot.

Oh he is gorgeous! I love blue and green together! They are my favorite colors!

The Egyptian keeper arrived at my moms last night, I am going today to pick him up! I can’t wait!!!

Hannah
              Participant

Thanks everyone 🙂

Griffinlover – Awesome!! I can’t wait for you to see him 😀

Rachel
                Participant

Woo! This is MY boy. *wriggle* I have to say, I told Hannah what I liked about the PYO’s she’d done and she came up with the scheme and didn’t disappoint me one bit! She’s fantastic to work with. I can’t wait to see him in person.

wow!!! came out lovely. i am so jealous of all your time you must have to paint these guys. *sigh*

Hannah
                  Participant

Heh.. don’t be jealous, all that time means that I don’t have a full time job, and I’m struggling to get by.

How pretty! I get so used to seeing shiny, metallic, wild colorations that seeing something like this is refreshing! Lovely job indeed!

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks DTS! I’m often envious of the people that can do metallic dragons with many colors – they are beautiful and it’s something I’m not terribly good at, though I think I should try it more often XD

Bodine
                      Participant

Very beautiful.I like the green dragons and the blue sets it off nicely.
                        Congrats to the new owner 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Hannah
                        Participant

Thanks very much Bodine 😀

machineguts
                          Participant

Riverspine is breathtaking! The colors you used compliment one another nicely, and the light green eyes are great touch. Gorgeous work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 620 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.