Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Meet Stormy Night!  He is painted in metallic and semi metallic paints in steel grey, sky blue, and cream.  He has metallic silvery blue eyes and a deep blue Swarovski gem in his forehead that I think may be “Montana Blue”.  He has details in silver and metallic black, and has a glossy topcoat.

I am selling him in the Classifieds section!  If you are interested, please PM me!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
      Participant

I always like them fancy horns you do on your dragons 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

StormDancer
        Participant

He is beautiful. Love the colors!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Landipan
          Participant

GORGEOUS color scheme, I love those blues and creams with the darker colors! Fantastic Hannah!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Zexious
            Participant

Wow, he really is a stunner! I’m absolutely smitten with that color scheme–it totally does look like the last breath of sunlight in the evening. I swoon <3

Hannah
              Participant

Thank you so much everyone!! This was the first time I ever did horns with a more sharp, geometric pattern, and I was pretty pleased with the design 🙂 Very glad you guys like him!

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

This fellow is stunning!

Finding happiness again.

Hannah
                  Participant

Thank you so much Celestial Rainstorm! 🙂

Safire_blue
                    Participant

Stormy Night is beautiful! And the pinto hippocampus is just stunning. I just love your work, Hannah. You do such an amazing job with color choices and blending. I’m terribly jealous. 😀

Always look forward to seeing your pieces.

Hannah
                      Participant

That’s so sweet of you Safire_blue! Hopefully I will be able to post more soon, just waiting on a restock of some PYOs and I have some commissions lined up that I’m pretty excited for 😀

Hi Hannah I love this keeper dragon he is beautiful !!! I was wondering if you still do commission orders ? I am very interested in one of your keeper dragons called seaside . Can you do one for me ? How much would it cost ? Can you ship to the U.K. and how much would it cost ? Please can you email me back direct because I do not go on the windstone forum very often . My email address is karenpeover@yahoo.com . Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon Karen

Hannah
                        Participant

Hi everyone! Long time, no see 😉
                          I recently started posting again over on the Facebook group and wanted to include my PYOs over here as well again too.
                          This one is called Lilac, and has a matte finish, silver glass eyes, and purple gems in her tail.
                          I’ll be auctioning her off on Facebook and also will have a Classified ad for her 🙂

Stephanie
                          Participant

I’m always so impressed with your shading!

Landipan
                            Participant

So gorgeous!!! The shading is ‘Chef’s Kiss*!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
                              Participant

Hiya Hannah! 😁Good to hear from you.Hope life has been good.
                                Lilac is just gorgeous,as always.She’s a real beauty.Anyone would be very lucky to have her💗

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 620 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.