fbpx

Hannah's PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 620 total)
  • Author
    Matryoshka
    Participant

Wow, stunning work! πŸ™‚ the dapple is fantastic.

Stephanie
      Participant

I absolutely adore this uni! Awesome job, as always!

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I seem to be the only person who has issues with painting dapples XD lol, this one is stunning Hannah! πŸ™‚

etruscan
          Participant

I seem to be the only person who has issues with painting dapples XD lol, this one is stunning Hannah! πŸ™‚

You and Melody, so at least you are in good company! πŸ™‚ (Of course, Melody may have worked her issues out by painting all those grab bags!)

dragonmedley
            Participant

Looks really lovely! And that muzzle seems so soft! πŸ™‚

That was my first thought.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hannah
              Participant

Thank you so much everyone πŸ™‚
                And Kay – the dapples aren’t easy!! I’m pleased with how most of them came out, but there’s a certain something that I feel like is missing, so I may go over them again. They’re definitely a difficult texture to capture though!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I even fought with getting the greys just right, lol.. still fighting on one.. n then the dappling itself.. it looks like it’d be easy to do, but once doing it, it’s hard to figure out what’s not quite right.. though in my experience, that ‘isn’t quite right’ is more in my head than anything, lol.

I really like this lil one πŸ™‚ She should do well to sell for you if you decide to sell her πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

I can’t do dapples either… Hannah, yours are fabulous!

tdm

tdm

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks so much guys πŸ™‚ you make me feel squishy inside πŸ˜€ <3

Bullsquid
                      Participant

Wow Hannah, that is really beautiful. The star dapples and overall shading is just lovely.

Falcolf
                        Participant

Wow, just really pretty and I must applaud your choice of eye colour, it really works with the dapple grey! πŸ˜€ Gorgeous job on the face, especially the blending of white and pink on the nose. Just a seriously pretty unicorn!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
                          Participant

Thank you so much guys πŸ™‚ You really make me smile <3

Hannah
                            Participant

Finally went out and got some matte finish to complete this guy – As usual for my unis, her coat is matte, but I went back and glossed just her mane, tail, and hooves to give her a bit more depth. It’s quite hard to see in pictures, but quite apparent in person! I left her horn pewter but antiqued it to bring out the stripes. She has metallic teal glass eyes and pewter colored accents in her mane and tail. She has no gems, but I wouldn’t be opposed to putting them in if her buyer wants them πŸ™‚ (she is for sale in the Classifieds!)

For some reason my indoor pics of her make her darker areas seem much darker than they actually are in person! Especially the shading around her eye and her legs – its definitely a darker grey, but my pics almost make it seem black, which it is not! Hopefully this weekend when I take better pictures of her this shows more accurately πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                              Participant

Gosh she’s pretty! I bet she gets snapped up right away! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
                                Participant

Fantastic work! She is just gorgeous. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 620 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.