fbpx

Hang tags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hang tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

It wont stop me from buying, but I wont pull mine off, either. Some I really would like to…like the one on the baby ki rin!

I don’t think my baby Ki-rin had a hang tag, but it did come with the little discriptive paper they were talking about.

Skigod377
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I don’t think my baby Ki-rin had a hang tag, but it did come with the little discriptive paper they were talking about.

Mine has the normal hang tag. Now I gotta get one with a special hang tag!!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

I have to admit, I rip all my hangtags right off once I get the new family member home and admire it from every concievable angle, and rubbing fingertips over it to feel the details my eyes miss. πŸ˜€

Yeah, prolly ruins any possible resale value, but I’ve always thought of the hangtag removal as the final step in making them mine, in an odd way letting them know (yes, I know they’re not real, I’m odd, ok? -g-) they’re here forever.

I wouldn’t go that far… I’m fairly indifferent to them myself, like many others, I just set the dragons on top of them. It won’t stop me buying a piece but I won’t pull the ones I have either.

Skigod377
          Participant

Ok, If we ALL say we dont care about the hang tag, then we can ALL pull them off! We have the power! WE ARE THE COLLECTORS! Muahahahahaha!!!

Edited…nevermind. I still cant do it.

I still wont do it. πŸ˜†

Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I still wont do it. πŸ˜†

Won’t or Can’t? πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
              Participant

I can’t pull off the hang tag…my hands just won’t do it!!!!

Skigod377
                Participant

Bah! We are weak!

SPark
                  Participant

Eh, I could but I don’t mind them. Most of my dragons end up sitting on top of them.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

at least I’m in good company…. πŸ˜†

I’m one of those people who had a hard enough time ripping tags off Beanie Babies, which are what, $5-$7 little plushes, so me having the willpower to rip off a Windstone tag? HAAAA!

My Peacock O. Sun Dragon had no hang tag when I bought him, so at least I don’t have to worry about him. XD

Starbreeze
                      Participant

My OW didn’t have a hang tag either…and I can’t rip the tags off beanie babies….

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I still wont do it. πŸ˜†

Won’t or Can’t? πŸ˜†
                        Both.. hehe

Bob

I personally HATE the hang tags and have since I got my first one with one. I did stuff them under the dragons but now I have all my dragons behind glass and they all have the earthquake putty holding them in place. You can’t find space for a hang tag when you are trying to putty them in place. I can’t pull them off either because then in my mind at least the dragon would not be “MINT” if I did. The felt bottoms are stamped so if anyone want to research the company or artists they can

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.