Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Probably whatever gender you want, maybe depending on the color scheme? It doesn’t look as though you can tell from the sculpt. So far I have called the reddish ponycorn “she” and the Tasmanian Tiger “he” when posting about them.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I got one of the Everything Bagel Ponycorns and I really truly liked just about all of them! Of course I like some more than others…
        The one marked with the Green Heart is my TOP Favorite. The Red Hearts are my Second Favs and the Purple Hearts are my Third Favs. I don’t believe I’ll be disappointed with any of them, except maybe the last one that looks mostly like a plain Zebra which I’ve circled in yellow. That one is the only Everything Bagel that I’m not crazy about, so I think I have good odds. ^_^
        Hope I haven’t just jinxed myself! LOL!

GB-Ponycorn_EverythingBagel_16_My-FavsSM

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
        Participant

There was one I liked from the work in progress pictures that was a leopard pattern pinto. I think it must have ended up as an everything bagel. It would have matched my one safari baby nicely. I’m not too into being matchy though. I’m hoping for a snow leopard or other gray cat color.

tig3r06
          Participant

There was one I liked from the work in progress pictures that was a leopard pattern pinto. I think it must have ended up as an everything bagel. It would have matched my one safari baby nicely. I’m not too into being matchy though. I’m hoping for a snow leopard or other gray cat color.

I remember seeing that one too and was hoping for a pinto tiger to be painted. I sometimes miss that little pinto leopard baby uni, she was sooo cute! Glad you still have her 💚

Bodine
            Participant

I don’t see that pretty pinto but I did spot two I wouldn’t mind having either.The Zorse of course,bottom pic,bottom row,4th one from left and the cuddlefish, 2nd pic,2rd row,1st one,pretty tan cuddlefish.But truly,how can you choose.These are great.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

I cant wait for them to start showing up…Etruscan, you’re usually one of the first to get and post yours…when are you expecting them to arrive? Mine shipped but I have a 2 week wait ahead :/

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

I borrowed Amy’s picture because we have the same #1, but I would be more than happy to get any of the other ones. I hope everyone gets one they love!!!

IMG_0794

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                  Participant

I cant wait for them to start showing up…Etruscan, you’re usually one of the first to get and post yours…when are you expecting them to arrive? Mine shipped but I have a 2 week wait ahead :/

Mine haven’t shipped yet and no mail service on Monday so they won’t go out that day. If they are mailed on Tuesday I would expect them on Thursday.

Susie
                    Keymaster

Just to let you know, none of them have left the building yet. We’ve been making shipping labels for them but they haven’t gone anywhere yet. Today those going UPS will go out, and Tuesday the USPS ones will begin going out. I do not think all of the USPS ones will be ready to ship out on Tuesday. Hang in there!

Kim
                      Blocked

We haven’t had an update with shipping yet but my mom and I put our orders in late so ours are probably close to last to go out. Susie hopefully you see my emails about my order before shipping.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

Thank you so much for the updates, Susie!

sherry10151982
                          Participant

I got my update; says I should get them by Thursday! Ugh; should’ve paid the extra for rush shipping!

Kiera
                            Participant

Haha, Sherry, be glad you aren’t in Canada. We have to wait… usually ten days or more. I have a suggestion for the next grab bag… ship the Canadian orders first, and then the American ones a week later. 😛

etruscan
                              Participant

I got my update; says I should get them by Thursday! Ugh; should’ve paid the extra for rush shipping!

LOL – it’s Monday night. Paying extra to get your package before Thursday might make sense in Windstone World but not in most other places! 🙂

sherry10151982
                                Participant

LOL!! I know; I’m just very impatient is all! It must be murder waiting 10 days😱!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.