Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Haha, Sherry, be glad you aren’t in Canada. We have to wait… usually ten days or more. I have a suggestion for the next grab bag… ship the Canadian orders first, and then the American ones a week later. 😛

Yes! Haha. I feel you. Which part of Canada are you in? I’m in Alberta so because I live in the west I sometimes get my packages 1 week after they ship. There have been times when it can take up to two weeks if it’s a busy time of year for shipping. Or if I get something from the East coast it can take longer.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mmloda
      Participant

I was able to snag a Safari and a Giraffe one. Can’t wait to get them. I really hope I get a tiger one from the safari batch. If not mine will be up for sale or trade.

Marzena

Kim
        Blocked

Mmloda, if I get an orange tiger I’ll let you know as that’s not one I collect. Let me know if you get any of my favs, especially a light leopard, ocelot, snow leopard, white tiger or zebra.

Bullsquid
          Participant

There are so many different designs that appeal to me, my odds of receiving ponycorns I love should be pretty high. In particular, I realized after making my picks that there are only 2 everything bagels that I don’t like! My top picks are listed in this classified ad. Now to wait impatiently for delivery to Ontario, Canada.

etruscan
            Participant

I cant wait for them to start showing up…Etruscan, you’re usually one of the first to get and post yours…when are you expecting them to arrive? Mine shipped but I have a 2 week wait ahead :/

Mine haven’t shipped yet and no mail service on Monday so they won’t go out that day. If they are mailed on Tuesday I would expect them on Thursday.

Well, it look like mine will be arriving on Thursday but I won’t pick it up until Monday so no quick photos from here.

Natasha
              Participant

I finally had a moment to look at pics on my work computer instead of my iphone. I am much less taken with the everything bagels, and really love several safaris and giraffes. So my everything bagel will be for trade for one from those batches, or possibly the very dark pony in the natural batch. I am really hoping for either one of the two warmer toned snow leopards, the skunk, or the golden zebra, but I also really like the zorses, or brown spotted mutation zebras, or bright okapis. Here’s my faves. Top pics in purple, really like the greens, like the yellows. Please think of me if you’d like to trade or sell. There are too many amazing giraffes! I’m torn between the silver to match my youngs, and the very dark ones. Thanks! All these bacthes are so pretty!

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic1-1-2

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic2-2

Ponycorn_Giraffe_GB_2020_ClassPic-2

Ponycorn_Horse_GB_2020_ClassPic-1

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                Participant

Video from Melody’s Facebook page – “How to Repack a Ponycorn”

How to repack a ponycorn

Posted by Melody Pena on Tuesday, January 21, 2020

StormDancer
                  Participant

Thank you for posting the video Etruscan.

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

Looks like it’s going to be Monday for me, as well!

Kim
                      Blocked

Yay, mine and my mom’s shipped! I hope they get here next week sometime! I looked through the class photos and circled my favourites as well, as I could compare them better than in the livestream. My top picks are in fuchsia, my second picks are in green and my absolute favourites are starred. My top, number 1 favourite of these ponycorns is the light leopard I starred with all 3 colours as that would go with a baby leopard I have! Please let me know if you get that one (or any of the others) as I would do my best to trade a ponycorn you like for it or buy it!

safari-picks-2c

safari-picks-1c

giraffe-picks-2b

Bodine
                        Participant

Odds look pretty good you will get something you like Kim.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mmloda
                          Participant

Mmloda, if I get an orange tiger I’ll let you know as that’s not one I collect. Let me know if you get any of my favs, especially a light leopard, ocelot, snow leopard, white tiger or zebra.

Will do Kim sounds like a plan!

Marzena

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I can’t wait for them to start showing up !!! Are all the horns silver in color? looks like it…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
                              Participant

I can’t wait for them to start showing up !!! Are all the horns silver in color? looks like it…

Mine should be here today so I’m super excited!! And yes, all the horns are silver!

Courtney
                                Participant

View post on imgur.com

If anyone gets the wolf/husky colored one and doesn’t love him I would be willing to buy him or trade a Ponycorn/non ponycorn for him.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.