fbpx

Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Kiera
    Participant

I managed to grab an everything bagel at the last moment, and a safari. I had a normal in my cart briefly, but had to take it back out. I couldn’t justify spending $750 when there were only half the normal batch I really would want.

Attached should be pics of my top choice grails, circled in green. Green dots are others that I also really like. Red slashes are ones I dislike that will be auto-trade fodder. Everything else is in between. If you happen to get one of my grails, please PM me. I’m in Canada, so we have to wait an extra week or so for our pieces to arrive. ^.6

Ponycorn_EverythingBagel_GB_2020_ClassPic-1

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic1-1-1

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic2-1

Ferlin1984
      Participant

I know this might sound stupid but…could you just swap one of the safaris you or your mom have coming to your trade partner? Since that was the type of Ponycorn promised.
        You would still have three ponycorns and the trade you have coming in. Or keep the everything bagel and have four ponycorns.
        The everything bagel ponycorns are quite interesting. They sold out as well so many forum members must like them.

Courtney
        Participant

I would like an Everything Bagel.

I will buy a safari right now and swap.

If anyone can reach Kim ASAP. I’ve messaged and emailed her.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
          Participant

There were two safari ponycorns sitting in the store. Now there is one … I have my fingers crossed! I decided that I do like a handful of the safaris after all. My first ponycorn is an everything bagel and I like all of those, so that is a safe bet.

sherry10151982
            Participant

There were two safari ponycorns sitting in the store. Now there is one … I have my fingers crossed! I decided that I do like a handful of the safaris after all. My first ponycorn is an everything bagel and I like all of those, so that is a safe bet.

Go for it Etruscan!!!!

etruscan
              Participant

Go for it Etruscan!!!!

We’ll see if I luck out (or can make a trade). I need a quagga to go with these guys:

Windstone_unicorns_Quaggas_600-wide

Kim
                Blocked

Thanks Courtney. Sorry for the confusion everyone. We got it sorted out for now. I was trying to trade for a different sculpt and we didn’t know the limits of the ponycorns or what style to get for the trade before they came out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

What a fabulous Quagga trio, etruscan!

If you get a Ponycorn to match, you’ll have a Quagga Quartet. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Courtney
                    Participant

Thank you Kim. Very excited about the whole biz.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Aggie83
                      Participant

Have to echo Nightcrow, beautiful quagga family Etruscan. 😍

etruscan
                        Participant

One safari ponycorn left in the store. Maybe he will find a home before too long.

Natasha
                          Participant

So I ended up with sort of an odd selection! I was able to get one of each except a natural, and I have two more blind trades coming in Giraffe (Thanks, Sherry & Bodanica!). My mom got one of each except for the natural ones too. I was in a play and checked my phone and intermission. It kept letting me add a giraffe but wouldn’t let me check out. I literally got them in two separate orders. Looking at the everything bagel class pic, very few appeal to me, so I will likely try to trade that one for other batches. Here are my faves. I’d most like to get the silver giraffe with copper mane, and the golden zebra to match my set of youngs in those colors, or a snow leopard to match my TP/GBs! Finger’s crossed!

0164C538-AEAB-4C6C-8FF0-0435EBF34D4E

3EF2EDB0-C46E-4EA6-AE76-F02865109C70

1EFE0F06-D4F9-402D-8E3E-42E0C02DDFE1

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Well I’ll be in the market for a giraffe if anyone gets extra they arent a fan of..

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

I was able to convince my husband, that if he bought me a giraffe, he could skip my birthday and xmas this year. Ya….he went for it. Im not interested in the really light giraffes. Id much rather a dark one with crisp lines. My favourites are the 2 dark brown ponies and the one with a little grey. They are all beautiful though. If i get a light coloured one, im really hoping someone wants to trade with me.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                                Blocked

I made a collage from the livestream of the ones I loved while I was waiting the last few days to see if the ponycorns would come out. Wouldn’t you know the day I decided to rest in the afternoon I didn’t see they had come out for almost 2 hours. I’m happy my mom and I were able to get the last giraffe that popped back in the store and the safaris. I am hoping for a natural coloured giraffe with green feathers and lighter eyes or a lighter tail to go with my baby. I also absolutely love the lighter coloured leopards, ocelots, snow leopards, white tigers and zebras! If anyone gets one of these and wants to sell or trade for anything else please let me know! I would be willing to include a free tadpoad with a trade if anyone gets one of these and would wait to trade as ours will take a while to get to Canada.

ponycorns-like

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.