Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Well I’ll be in the market for a giraffe if anyone gets extra they arent a fan of..

I’m looking for a light and a dark one. If I get a normal one, I’ll let you know!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
      Participant

Figured I’d circle my favs before going out to see if I can shovel off any of the snow & ice from my driveway. Might have to put my ice cleats on as it looks like a skating rink.
        I grabbed one safari and one giraffe. These are a few of my favs; Hope that everyone gets their favs

giraffefavs

safarifav1

safarifav2

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Don’t pay attention to the red stars (I had to steal Mary’s picture because I can’t access Facebook from work) My top 3 have the hearts which are a king cheetah, a particular ocelot/clouded leopard, and the airbrushed tabby tiger. (only cause I have other pieces (Youngs and or colts/babies) that would match them literally PERFECTLY, but everything with green circles are one’s I’d totally be happy with

pony-pics-smaller

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

StormDancer
          Participant

Here are my favorites. The blue are the 3 that are automatic keepers and the purples are ones I would love as well.

83493662_10156569394747035a

83346034_10156569392862035

82574445_10156569390792035b

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Copper83
            Participant

I like a lot of these but I’m really hoping for a tiger to go with the rest of my tiger collection.

83493662_10156569394747035_2874281028896161792_o-Copy

83346034_10156569392862035_869355291139899392_o-Copy

etruscan
              Participant

What is this girl (bottom row, fourth from left)? She looks like a buckskin, or a Przewalski’s horse, or something similar but she wasn’t with the horse colors. Maybe she’s an antelope of some kind?

Windstone_Ponycorn_Safari_detail

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

What is this girl (bottom row, fourth from left)? She looks like a buckskin, or a Przewalski’s horse, or something similar but she wasn’t with the horse colors. Maybe she’s an antelope of some kind?

Windstone_Ponycorn_Safari_detail

Etruscan, my first thought was Przewalski’s as well. But I think this is the one Melody said was a red fox in the livestream.

I was also wondering about the dapply grey one in the lower left corner of the second safari picture! I forget what coat pattern that was supposed to be from.

etruscan
                  Participant

What happened to the thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger)? I spotted this ponycorn in a WIP video that Melody posted, but I don’t think he’s in the class photos.

Windstone_ponycorn_thalacine_Screenshot

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

What happened to the thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger)? I spotted this ponycorn in a WIP video that Melody posted, but I don’t think he’s in the class photos.

Windstone_ponycorn_thalacine_Screenshot

Oh, cutie! I wonder if he turned into one of the grey-er white tigers? Or one of the everything bagels…

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

There was a line up of about 7 or 8 of them that were not in the class photo and that one was one of them. Melody forgot to put those few in the class photo, but they’re on Facebook

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                        Participant

I love all of the black and white Zebra Safari Ponycorns! I would love any of these, or one of the really cool Polka Dot Zebras! !

Ponycorn_Safari1_PC-Copy

Ponycorn_Safari2_PC-Copy

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                          Participant

There was a line up of about 7 or 8 of them that were not in the class photo and that one was one of them. Melody forgot to put those few in the class photo, but they’re on Facebook

LOL – so they are. Thanks for the information. I saw that Melody had posted the class photos but I didn’t actually look at them because I had “already seen them”. Silly me … never assume anything!

These are the stragglers. This group matches the one that was photographed with fuzzies before the class photos were taken, so I suppose they had been set aside then.
                            Melody said, “These are some safari colored ones we forgot to include with the other class pics. The one facing the camera is a merle colored one. The grey one is a Tasmanian tiger.”

Windstone_ponycorn_safari-not-in-class-pic

Aggie83
                            Participant

Point of possible interest – I read a report a few weeks ago that Australian authorities have reported 8 possible sightings of Tasmanian tigers over the last 3 years – and scientists have successfully replicated the DNA from a museum specimen. Who knows, maybe they’re not really gone. 🙂

Melody
                              Keymaster

Figured I’d circle my favs before going out to see if I can shovel off any of the snow & ice from my driveway. Might have to put my ice cleats on as it looks like a skating rink.
                                I grabbed one safari and one giraffe. These are a few of my favs; Hope that everyone gets their favs

giraffefavs

safarifav1

safarifav2

Oops, the dapple in the left hand corner of the second pic IS one of the horses…

Landipan
                                Participant

I didn’t participate in this GB…but just for funzies, this lovely little dapple grey with high socks is the one that I like the most out all the Ponycorns, there’s somethin’ special about this cutie! I hope whoever get’s him will share additional pics for viewing enjoyment 😉

uni

Btw, are these Ponycorns supposed to be male, female, or whichever you want?

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.