fbpx

Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Ha Ha! Oh BOY! It was OFF to the Races! The Natural Horse ones got snagged into carts FAST! ^_^
      Normally I don’t have much luck pulling one I like from the Grab Bags. And I was happy to see that my estimate of $280 was off a bit – makes these a little more reachable.

I saw the Everything Bagel class photo and I liked just about all of them, so I actually did take the chance and got one. It was even more affordable since I had $194 in WS Gift Certificates! I actually had a few miscellaneous Visa Gift cards and I bought three WS Gift Certificates first before I got my Ponycorn so I wouldn’t put all $250 on my credit card. SO YAY! I hope I get one of the REALLY CRAZY Everything Bagel ones! WooHoo!

Good Luck Everyone! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
      Participant

I’m hoping for a dark giraffe to match my young, but I love them all!

bayoudragon
        Participant

Ponycorn_pickcircle

If anyone gets this little guy and doesn’t want him, please let me know. With the baby coming I still need to buy a few things and can’t afford to splurge on a blind buy. But I would love to have this one as a match for my bigger one. 🙂

Sikek
          Participant

Ooh, that’s neat how they were separated into different styles.
            Mmm. I like those grey natural ones, dark chestnut, and the Giraffes with smokey eyes… I have no monies though and missed out.
            Hope everyone gets what they wanted!

sherry10151982
            Participant

I just wish I could have all of them😭😭😭😭!! An army of ponycorns!!!! I actually will luck out on this GB because there isn’t a single one that I dislike. I would be happy with whatever I get; however, I would be ecstatic to get a dapple grey or the bi-eyed pinto, but other than those two, I absolutely love all of them and cannot choose what I like best!!!

Bodine
              Participant

Anybody get an extra,give me a shout-out when all said and done please.
                Hope y’all get ones you are after.Beautiful ponies.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Courtney
                Participant

I had zero interest in these until Melody did the live stream. I was charmed by the safari ones.

The price dropped and it was much less than I thought so…. yea I have a problem 😅

My boyfriend and I each got one. Very excited to see.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

sherry10151982
                  Participant

There’s 12 safari left as I speak right now! That was fast!!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

none for me, I’ll be looking at all your pictures though when they get posted…hoping for good news on other things really soon….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Landipan
                      Participant

Can’t wait to see everyone’s grabs! The natural ones were my fav class pics, with safari’s in 2nd.

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
                        Blocked

Okay between my mom and I we have two safaris and a giraffe coming but I messed up and got an everything bagel that was meant for someone who already got one. We both had to check out fast as we were late to the party and didn’t have a chance to talk first. So did anyone want an everything bagel who missed them but got something else? If so would you want to swap a safari or giraffe or a natural for the everything bagel? We could hopefully ask Susie to swap them now before they ship. Otherwise I was not planning on getting an everything bagel myself.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

You could call Susie and cancel the order so someone who wants an everything bagel would have a chance at it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kim
                            Blocked

The person I was getting it for though would like a different style of ponycorn so I was hoping to swap it for another style for them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                              Participant

So glad that I checked my email before I left work, and didn’t miss them over the long commute home 😀 I snagged a safari and a giraffe, and I’m really hoping for one of the African wild dogs and the dark-ish giraffe with the light eyes. Until they get here, I’m drooling over the class pics and picking my other favorites, ranked from first to third tier with green, yellow, and red ovals in the pics below. If I don’t have the Best Luck Ever with my pulls, I’ll be looking forward to trading!

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic1-1wanted-640x381

Ponycorn_Safari_GB_2020_ClassPic2wanted-640x367

Ponycorn_Giraffe_GB_2020_ClassPicwanted-640x433

Melody, thanks for making so many wild dogs, and a whole batch of giraffes! They’re gorgeous.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

The person I was getting it for though would like a different style of ponycorn so I was hoping to swap it for another style for them.

Couldn’t they just go buy a safari then? They were the only ones left in the store. I missed pretty much every batch except the safari because they came out while I was at work. It would be nice for someone else who may have missed them to be able to get one of you don’t want it. Hopefully you find what you are looking for, good luck.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.