Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

All three of yours are super cute, Bullsquid, congrats!

Mary
      Participant

Bullsquid, Pretty jaguar and just LOVE your silver giraffe. Very unique. Congrats

Kim
        Blocked

Congrats Bullsquid! I love your jaguar! I think Amy was looking for that silver giraffe and I don’t think Suzanne-Marie collects these but she adores anything painted like her Australian Shepherd!

They tried to deliver my box today but I wasn’t home to get it so I have to go get it at the post office if it shows up in the next couple hours. I think my mom’s will be here tomorrow.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
          Participant

Whoa! My inbox exploded with messages after posting my ponycorns, so I’ll just say here that the blue merle ponycorn has been traded and I am currently looking at the offers for the silver bi-eyed giraffe. If you have sent me a message, I am considering your offer, just give me some time to get back to you.

Natasha
            Participant

Whoa! My inbox exploded with messages after posting my ponycorns, so I’ll just say here that the blue merle ponycorn has been traded and I am currently looking at the offers for the silver bi-eyed giraffe. If you have sent me a message, I am considering your offer, just give me some time to get back to you.

Lol. We’ve all been there! Take your time, and may the best me win. Uh, man. Or Woman. You know what I mean 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
              Blocked

I got my box today and got pictures. I got a zorse looking one with spots and a zebra which is one I liked and would go with some other zebra unicorns I have and I have the fox I got from my friend yesterday. But I was really hoping for a leopard, snow leopard, white tiger or favourite giraffe so would consider trading all of these for ones I like more. I do have interest in the fox that I am considering. My mom does have a box coming tomorrow with a giraffe and a safari that I will post then too but if anyone has offers for these let me know and I will confirm anything after my mom’s box comes in.

safari1

safari5

safari3

safari2

safari4

zebra1

fox1

zorse1

Bodancia
                Participant

Kim – Love your zebra and the Appy/Zorse! ! Hope we can work out a trade!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kim
                  Blocked

The funny thing is the appy/zorse one looks like an everything bagel but was actually labeled as a safari and in the safari pics. After all the work of trying to swap an everything bagel for a safari, I guess I still got an everything bagel. haha

Zloy720
                    Participant

This is my gorgeous safari! Bad photo (hopefully this link works) it doesn’t due him justice. In person he’s a rich, warm nut brown shade with metallic tan eyes and green feather/stone accents. Really rich and subtle coloring. No idea what his pattern is supposed to be based on as I missed the live stream though.

I’ve been putting in so many hours at work that I’m still amazed I saw the messages in time to even snag one.

20200128_231656

Natasha
                      Participant

This is my gorgeous safari! Bad photo (hopefully this link works) it doesn’t due him justice. In person he’s a rich, warm nut brown shade with metallic tan eyes and green feather/stone accents. Really rich and subtle coloring. No idea what his pattern is supposed to be based on as I missed the live stream though.

I’ve been putting in so many hours at work that I’m still amazed I saw the messages in time to even snag one.

20200128_231656

Gorgeous, Zloy! Congrats! That’s a Bay Zorse.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Sikek
                        Participant

That grey fox is awesome!

Bodine
                          Participant

ZLoy,you got it!Awesome, that’s a beauty,congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                            Participant

Beauties! Congrats to all

Sapphire
                              Participant

I’m impressed that my safari ponycorn arrived today as I’m in the UK . I’m not sure how to post pictures here but luckily mine is the first on the left in the stragglers photo , a clouded leopard ?

Screenshot_2020-01-29-17-13-29-610

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

After seeing some of these “up close”, I ended up finding a new favourite from the giraffe batch, and wouldn’t you know it, it’s the one I got!! Im super happy about it …. it was the pick-me-up I needed! It’s my 2020 birthmas gift from my husband, and worh it!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.