fbpx

Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Very pretty Giraffe, Angelika Zen! Congrats! So glad you got one you love.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
      Participant

Wow, that’s a nice one, Angelika Zen! Congrats!

tig3r06
        Participant

Congrats on getting your fav Angelika!!!

sherry10151982
          Participant

After seeing some of these “up close”, I ended up finding a new favourite from the giraffe batch, and wouldn’t you know it, it’s the one I got!! Im super happy about it …. it was the pick-me-up I needed! It’s my 2020 birthmas gift from my husband, and worh it!!!

Oh wow!! That one is lovely Tara!!!! I would definitely be happy with that one!!!

Kim
            Blocked

Wow, that’s a pretty ocelot, Sapphire! Congrats! If you might like one of mine for trade, let me know. That one would go perfectly with my ocelot baby unicorn and colt.

They tried to deliver my mom’s box today but I was out dog walking and my mom didn’t have cash for the customs fees so I’m going to pick it up at the post office if it’s there in an hour or so. Both her box and mine were $36 in customs plus $40 shipping each so these little guys have been pricey! I’m really hoping she gets something I like or one someone is looking for I can trade for a favourite.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
              Participant

He’s beautiful, Angelika! The most striking of the giraffes, in my opinion. Congrats!

Kiera
                Participant

Here are the two I received. A really nice, sharp looking Everything Bagel. He’s got okapi stockings, nice crisp lines (which I like), no giraffe on this one, and green feathers. He’s a keeper unless I am verrrrry tempted by something.
                  UP FOR TRADE:
                  The second is my Safari pony. He’s a gorgeous African Leopard pattern with lots of little details. A cute little ‘necklace’, stripes in his mane, beige-yellow eyes, and golden feathers. I was really hoping for an Okapi with white ears, and I already have a grab baby leopard colt, so I am going to put this fellow up for trade. Not sure what I want, but I will consider grab babies, maybe colts, or of course other Ponycorns.

Hmmm. It seems to hate two pics in one… prepare for two posts!

First up, this one for trade:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mFRkFNf.jpg[/img]

Kiera
                  Participant

And this is my keeper.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BhlD7h8.jpg[/img]

Kim
                    Blocked

Congrats Kiera! Very nice! What would you consider trading the leopard for? It would go great with my leopard uni family! I messaged you with some of mine for trade if you want to take a look and maybe we can trade! I’m in Canada as well!

Kim
                      Blocked

Here are my mom’s ponycorns. She got one of my favourites, the white tiger so we are keeping that one. She also got a nice pale giraffe which is really pretty. It reminds me of a flame point cat from the front with the white and red face. We like this one but I am working out a trade for another giraffe so this one is up for trade for a safari one. The silver bengal cat on the right was a blind trade we also just got and we like it enough to keep but will consider trade offers for my top favourites. I would really like a leopard, snow leopard, jaguar or ocelot. We would also look at other offers for 3 way trades like an okapi, African Wild dog or others. Message with offers for these or the ones I posted yesterday. I will look at offers for a couple days.

safari6

safari7

safari8

safari9

safari10

tiger1

giraffe1

bengal2

Sikek
                        Participant

Ooooh I love that pale giraffe! Probably my favourite I’ve seen.

Kim
                          Blocked

Thanks Sikek. Did you get any ponycorns in or were you waiting on any? Let me know if you have any trade offers.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Thanks guys! I had a real bummer of a day and almost didnt open the box. My luck with GBs usually doesn’t go this way, and I was worried It would make my day worse. I’ll have to get better pics.

(Are they ever small… Cute sculpt, I really like it)

Nice ponies Kiera! Those “everything bagels” have a alot going on! There’s alot of work that went into these!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Thanks guys! I had a real bummer of a day and almost didnt open the box. My luck with GBs usually doesn’t go this way, and I was worried It would make my day worse. I’ll have to get better pics.

(Are they ever small… Cute sculpt, I really like it)

Nice ponies Kiera! Those “everything bagels” have a alot going on! There’s alot of work that went into these!

Yea, I really adore this sculpt. Everything from the size to the detailing ticks every box for me. It’s a great “mini” option to the young unis.

Mary
                                Participant

Angelika_Zen, glad you got your favorite. That giraffe is gorgeous!

Kim, glad your mom got one of your favs. Beautiful trio

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.