Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Ponycorns 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    BigCatKeeper
    Participant

Thank you, guys! He was definitely worth the wait.

It’s been great to see EVERYONE’S pictures. I feel like all four groups were full of winners. I’m also learning that these safari grab bags are so bad for my wallet… I just want all of them!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

BigCatKeeper your very handsome clouded leopard is one of the nicest of the Safaris I’ve seen. Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Zeppard Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Rylorien
        Participant

It took me awhile to get decent pics of this boy. He’s a bit of a handful, and finally my sister came to the rescue with her lightbox.

I will say I was very trepidatious about this sculpt since I’m not a huge fan of the young unis (and this one is basically a mini-me clone + feathers), but I’m pleasantly surprised by how much more charming I find the sculpt over that of a young. I can see them outpacing youngs in the long run, except for perhaps more intricate silhouette patterns. As for the grab, I do try and gamble on a new sculpt when I can, and this one was a winner. I typically dislike dark eyes but he has won me over, and how! His feathers are colorshift and my only real “complaint” would be that it’s hard to see the gems, due to their color profile on a black mane, but tis a minor thing when he’s this pretty.

For now, he’s staying with me. ^_^

pp1

pp4

Kim
          Blocked

BigCatKeeper, congrats on your clouded leopard and giraffe! Very pretty!

My friend just got this nice fox ponycorn. Melody said she spent a ton of time painting the little hairs on it. I already arranged to get it before seeing it but it was not one I was looking for so was anyone looking for this one? I would trade it for something else like a leopard, snow leopard, white tiger, zebra, giraffe, African wild dog or look at other pieces for possible 3 way trades. We will get more pictures tomorrow. Mine and my mom’s should be here in a couple days.

P_20200127_175750_vHDR_Auto_1

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
            Participant

Gorgeous, Rylorian! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

BigCatKeeper
              Participant

It took me awhile to get decent pics of this boy. He’s a bit of a handful, and finally my sister came to the rescue with her lightbox.

I will say I was very trepidatious about this sculpt since I’m not a huge fan of the young unis (and this one is basically a mini-me clone + feathers), but I’m pleasantly surprised by how much more charming I find the sculpt over that of a young. I can see them outpacing youngs in the long run, except for perhaps more intricate silhouette patterns. As for the grab, I do try and gamble on a new sculpt when I can, and this one was a winner. I typically dislike dark eyes but he has won me over, and how! His feathers are colorshift and my only real “complaint” would be that it’s hard to see the gems, due to their color profile on a black mane, but tis a minor thing when he’s this pretty.

For now, he’s staying with me. ^_^

pp1

pp4

Oh, he is stunning! I was hoping we’d see one of the brown zebras show up. Nice grab!

tig3r06
                Participant

Fabulous grab Rylorien!!!

etruscan
                  Participant

My two ponycorns arrived today but too late to take outdoor photos.

The Everything Bagel is an appaziger [appaloosa and tiger plus a bit of zebra] and the safari is a snow leopard. The snow leopard has been traded.

GB-ponycorns_2020_side1_750-wide

Natasha
                    Participant

So darn excited for that Snow Leopard. I’m shipping my part off tomorrow since my schedule freed up!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                      Participant

Congrats Natasha and etruscan! 😊

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Wow.. that snow leopard is to die for

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Ooh, Etruscan, you got one of my favourite everything bagels. And the spotted zebra and clouded leopard are fantastic. According my order tracking number, my ponycorns should be delivered today or (more likely) tomorrow. Oh, the suspense!

Mary
                            Participant

Great grabs, Etruscan! Both are stunning!

Bodancia
                              Participant

Rylorien – Congratulations of the beautiful polka-dot zebra! One of my absolute favorites in the Safari class. Wonderful!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bullsquid
                                Participant

I finally got my ponycorns, and they are everything a grab bag promises and more! I got one of my gold star favourites, another that I will definitely trade, and one surprise. I’ll start with the safari, which is an awesome jaguar that I am definitely keeping. I am super happy with this one.

jag1

Next is a silver giraffe, which I plan to trade. Its most interesting feature is its bi-coloured eyes; pewter on the right and blue on the left.

giraffe1
                                  giraffe2

And lastly, the everything bagel… which is not an everything bagel! Surprise! It seems one of the stragglers got mislabeled, so I ended up with a second safari, in this case a blue merle Australian shepherd. I like this one and would be happy to keep it, but I would consider trading for others I like more.

aus1

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 355 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.