Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

• This topic has 86 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

There is also one on her Facebook page. I’m just wondering if these are for the kickstarter or a grab bag? I know it was mentioned the adult ones might be too much for the kickstarter. If these are a grab bag, will they be this moth?

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Here’s what Melody mentioned in an earlier post on this thread:

“Melody wrote:
        These might be part of a kickstarter campaign I am planning, to publish my graphic novel “The Veligent” (this Poad™ sculpture got created because they are characters in that story!)
        However, these plump ladies may be too extravagant for a Kickstarter reward.
        I am also doing a batch of similar baby poads™ ( not tads). They’d be cheaper, and easier to ship.
        I need to think.”

IF the ADULT FishFin Fantasy Poads become a regular Grab Bag and go into the Store – I’M THERE! ….I. MUST. HAVE. ONE! Yah! …. AND I’d still back the Kickstarter to get one of the Baby Poads too! Now, the burning question – WHEN?!? Yah!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Thank you! I knew I saw it somewhere but sometimes threads overlap and I couldn’t find it lol.

etruscan
          Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – another photo of the “baby ruffle butts”

Q & A:
            Adults and babies both for kickstarter?

Melody Pena yes

Kim
            Blocked

They are so pretty! I love all the pink and rainbow colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
              Participant

Delightful egg colors and they are all just awesome! I want a baby one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

OMGosh BOTH adult and baby poads for Kickstarter ??
                  That is so totally awesome !!
                  Count me in !!
                  Luv the cute lil’ “ruffle butts” aka derrière pics!!

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

For a higher level with Kickstarter will a matching set Adult and Baby Poad be a choice ??

Melody
                    Keymaster

I was inspired by bettas! Though these aren’t betta colors.

Melody
                      Keymaster

These are all for the kickstarter. They will be rewards for different levels.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Yes I’ll have different “packages”, I was going to offer a few matching sets, but most will be random, grab bag style.
                          With Kickstarter you can add things as you go, so if this is popular I can add more of them.

PrairieVixen
                          Participant

I absolutely cannot wait for this Kickstarter Melody! 😀 One day if you feel inspired, I’d love to see poads (maybe young?) painted with some of the unique plants and other flora found in The Veligent. Those are so unique and beautiful!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Melody
                            Keymaster

I did paint a couple like that, but they took way too long to paint to do an entire grab bag batch. Maybe I’ll offer these unique ones individually instead of having them in with the grab bag.

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

Oh my goodness, I absolutely can’t wait to see them! You do whatever is best for you Melody. 🙂 Hope I will be able to connect with one. I adore the ecosystems in your comic.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

etruscan
                                Participant

These are from Melody’s deviantArt page. She says there are over 100 of them!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.