Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

• This topic has 86 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hey everyone! I am following Melody on Instagram.. I was just checking now to see if there were any updated photos.. and Surprise!!!! There is a Poad picture that was added today and is titled Grab Bags. I don’t know if this is an old picture of past Poads.. or a new revealed Grab Bag. I hope they are new.. as they are very beautiful! They seem to have a design on them that was done before on the Unicorns Grab Bags.

Also I would repost the picture on here.. but not sure if I am allowed to do that.. but until then please check out her Instagram.. it is under reptangle

These Poads are gorgeous!

etruscan
      Participant

Not sure what happened to my reply … you are allowed to repost photos.

Landipan
        Participant

They’re so pretty! I love how the drapey fins look, it makes me think of mermaid tails or Betta fins.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Luv luv luv poads and these are spectacular !!
            I luv the purple one in photo on middle right front row but they all are spectacular !!!
            Looks like many, many, many hours of work for these beautiful one-of-a-kind gorgeous, detailed poads !!
            Stunning!!!!!

Matty
            Participant

You are right Landipan.. they do look like mermaid tails and betta fish fins!

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Whoa!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
                Participant

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

Are these adult poads? I have never gotten a grab bag adult poad before, I do have an autumn leaf and zeppard one and I can’t tell if these are the same size. If they are adult poads, they would be the same price as the last ones? I might have to really sit out if they are, so many pretties at once…ugh!

Kim
                    Blocked

These look big to me like adult poads I think. I was hoping for baby poads as a cheaper grab bag as last time the adult poads were pricey but I love the colours and patterns on these! Depending when they come out I may have to try and get one or trade something for one but I am still waiting on my kirins so I hope these take some time! I saw Melody posted pictures on facebook too so here are more.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dashesndots
                      Participant

They are beautiful!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Yes, They ARE! VERY Lovely!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

HOLY MOSES!!!!!!Those are the best yet! I must,just fabulous!I must get one!1st pic here,the one in the middle….just *sigh*

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

WOW WOW WOW!
                              I may need to try for one of these – many I like BUT I think my Favorite is the one on the lower right corner of this photo. The purplish-blue with greenish on her head and the gold dots and gold rimmed eye socket….

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

WOW WOW WOW!
                                I may need to try for one of these – many I like BUT I think my Favorite is the one on the lower right corner of this photo. The purplish-blue with greenish on her head and the gold dots and gold rimmed eye socket….

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

Melody really knocked these out. They look almost done. I guess they are much much easier to paint than kirins. I like the purple ones and the odd looking seaweed coral one in the upper left of one photo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.