Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Poads on Melodys Instagram Feb.13th, 2017

• This topic has 86 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I am actually working on three grab bags at once! The next “normal” one will probably be grab bag grey foxes in safari,(if I have time) to keep em cheap. Then for Easter I’ll do the Hatching Pegasus.
      I emailed kickstarter to be sure it is ok to do a grab bag edition as a reward. They have a “no raffles or gambling ” policy, but they said if the pieces are all equal in value that would be ok.

Melody
      Keymaster

I need so much advice! Help!

Matty
        Participant

Oh my gosh 3 grab bags at once! So much work.. but how lucky and grateful all of us will be when they appear in the stores and after in our homes! I am excited to hear about the safari pebble grey foxes. I have been wanting to collect the pebble sculpts.

flaconscale
          Participant

These Poads are ao beautiful I totally need one. The first hurdle that always jumps up in my head though is the time difference and will I be fast enough to snag one.

Btw. Having them for a Kickstarter is awesome too! I would totally buy one and the book too!!

@Bodine
            We have the same favorite ♡♡

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
            Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
            After GB poads of all ages
            Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
            Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Thank you Melody for all your long hours and hours painting these beautiful poads!!!
              Thank you Kim for posting more of these beautiful photos !!!
              Sure hope I am fortunate enough to snag one; luv them all especially the ones with purple, blue and pink !!!

Ponygirl
              Participant

Oh man, hatching Pegasus babies AND swishy fish poad grab bags? That money tree just can’t grow fast enough! <3

etruscan
                Participant

Another photo from Melody’s Instagram (posted on March 1):

Melody said, “Clutter colors”

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

AAAAaaaaaaaa!
                    Will we be hearing about a Kickstarter project SOON ?!? or will these be an upcoming Grab Bag for the Store !?!
                    I NEED ONE OF THESE – One way or another!

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa…. EEEEEEeeeeeee!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                    Participant

GOSH are they spectacular!!!!!!
                      I do not see how anyone would want to trade a single one.They are all jaw dropping beauties.
                      @Ela-I so hope you get one that thrills you to the bone my friend.I will admire them from afar.wah!hahahaha

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

YAY! Baby Peggies! Now one of those I most certainly give it one heck of a try for.Thanks Ms.Melody.

Mary
                        Participant

Wow!!!!! Such vibrant colors on the poads. Just beautiful!

Bodine
                          Participant

Imagine….pegasus and unicorn babies in those colors.WOW! and she said she is not a good painter…..

Melody
                            Keymaster

These might be part of a kickstarter campaign I am planning, to publish my graphic novel “The Veligent” (this Poad™ sculpture got created because they are characters in that story!)
                              However, these plump ladies may be too extravagant for a Kickstarter reward.
                              I am also doing a batch of similar baby poads™ ( not tads). They’d be cheaper, and easier to ship.
                              I need to think.

Melody
                              Keymaster

I’m not. I think my eyes just aren’t what they used to be!

Melody
                                Keymaster

I’ve been using Instagram because Facebook has been giving me trouble!
                                  I think I got my personal Facebook page sorted out now ( got logged out, forgot my password, and couldn’t get in from my cellphone to easily post pics) I am pathetic.

-But nobody can remember our Windstone Facebook password, nor can we remember the email or name somebody used when the page was made, so we can re-set it.

Nor can we even remember WHO set it up in the first place, to ask about this.
                                  We are all pathetic. But happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.