fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

The eyes are painted, not glass. 🙂

Emily
      Participant

Quick…what’s a good way to make $80 in an hour and a half? lol kidding…I’ll more than likely have to pass these guys up, they are very pretty, though.

Jinya
        Participant

Did everyone that wanted one get one? I got two, but I only want one really.

SilverDragon
          Participant

Yay, i grabbed myself two. I have been waiting awhile for these guys. and this is my first grab bag edition. 😛

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

littleironhorse
            Participant

Thanks to all the buyers for removing the temptation!!! :bigsmile:

moonbeam
              Participant

Got one, too! I was very tempted to take 2 but then decided to get only one.

Erika
                Participant

Did everyone that wanted one get one? I got two, but I only want one really.

I didn’t get one. I’ll keep an eye out and see if any fall out of people’s carts in the next hour, but could you keep me in mind in case that doesn’t work?

Dang…I tried to get home from work quickly, but fifteen minutes in store and bam, all out!

Emily
                  Participant

I didn’t get one, but I’m broke right now anyways, so I’ll just have to settle for staring at pictures.

Erika
                    Participant

Also, as a side note, would inserting something into the gypsum during casting help the roly-poly problem while painting? It’d be like a little wolf-popsicle. If it were a little wood stick, and they have felt on the bottom, it’d be a trice to break off the little stick flush, and put the felt over it. It’d provide a handle while painting so they didn’t roll everywhere.

Susie
                      Keymaster

Wow. I did not expect that! 105 wolves in carts in 10 minutes.

There are a lot still in carts right now – watch for them to automatically come out of carts at 4:00 if not purchased by then. Also we had a glitch that might mean there are 10 more of them – but I won’t know for sure until things calm down and I can get a head count!

These guys are very cute – the eyes are painted – remember, they are goof-ups – so, as with most dogs, enjoy their quirks!

Susie
                        Keymaster

Starhorse: I’ve forwarded your suggestion to Melody. Chessie came up with a similar plan. I don’t know if they tried anything like that yet.

Erika
                          Participant

You could stick them into a slab of clay to dry, too, or when you didn’t want to hold it but not mar the paint by setting it down on its side wet.

Just thought of that, if it helps.

Jinya
                            Participant

Sent you a PM Star.

Matryoshka
                              Participant

Got one 🙂

Hope I get a husky coloured one. I’m not a big fan of wolves. Huskies on the other hand… 😛

Sikek
                                Participant

I think I had finally decided on letting them go this time. I had one sitting in my cart just incase I changed my mind until I got to work (I was on the train at that point). Now I’ve logged on here it seems to have jumped out of my cart already, though it hasn’t been an hour yet…

Of course I’m not disappointed as I’ve decided not to buy one after all, but that concerned me a little if I had wanted it. Did I make a mistake or does you cart clear after logging in at a different location?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.