fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I got one!!!! Thanks to everyone who offered to help πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

littleironhorse
      Participant

Now it’s the third time that I’ve put a pair in my cart and let them slip out at the end of the hour.

Someone PLEASE buy them so I stop being tempted!!!

Put down the mouse and step away from the computer…

If you log out and go away you can’t be tempted. πŸ˜‰

If only it were so easy! LOL!

I tried to distract myself by putting a white base coat on a PYO, but when I came back just now there were still some left!!!

siberakh1
        Participant

I got one!!!! Thanks to everyone who offered to help πŸ™‚

Oh good! I was going to start stalking the store to try to snag one for you if you still hadn’t gotten one. Congrats! πŸ˜€

etruscan
          Participant

Now it’s the third time that I’ve put a pair in my cart and let them slip out at the end of the hour.

Someone PLEASE buy them so I stop being tempted!!!

Put down the mouse and step away from the computer…

If you log out and go away you can’t be tempted. πŸ˜‰

If only it were so easy! LOL!

I tried to distract myself by putting a white base coat on a PYO, but when I came back just now there were still some left!!!

Even buying one doesn’t help. I looked at the store and there were five in stock, so I bought one after all (just to make an even number, of course), and there are still five in stock! Sigh.

Jinya
            Participant

Do these wolves have little glass eyes, or are they painted? They almost look like they’re glass from the close-up pics.

They have painted eyes

That must have been mind numbing painting all those tiny eyes! o.o^

Riversgrace
              Participant

Still 3 left in the store!!!!!

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Still 3 left in the store!!!!!

*grabby hands* waant! so pretty, I can’t wait to see pictures of what people get =P I honestly like the wolf designed ones better than the huskies, but that’s me

Bullsquid
                  Participant

Got one! πŸ™‚ Now only two left.

Ann

On no!!!! I’ve been saving up all my extras ever since Melody first said she was working on these and I missed them!

A friend that lives in NY was in NM for a few days, so I drove the 3 hours (one way) to go see her on my day off and just got home. Hopefully I can get one when they come back out of shopping carts, otherwise, does anyone have an extra they decided they might not want?

Ann

Looks like they are actually gone now. πŸ™

Sarah
                        Participant

So glad I got one. I really hope I get a wolf-grey husky color that looks like my dog, Kitsusko: he’s an Alaskan Klee Kai (mini husky)

Hannah
                          Participant

It looks like there are 3 still in the store right now! Go get em!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                            Participant

Still one left …

Travistie
                              Participant

Do these wolves have little glass eyes, or are they painted? They almost look like they’re glass from the close-up pics.

They have painted eyes

That must have been mind numbing painting all those tiny eyes! o.o^

Yeah, no kidding! They really looked like glued in eyes to me. Nice and bright, and some are bi-colored!

There are still some in stock when I checked just a min ago.

Ann

Missed them again! Darn evening work schedule! I did get to save two pitbull puppies that were starving to death, so I guess I still like my job. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.