fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Pebble Wolves coming soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I didn’t get one, but I’m broke right now anyways, so I’ll just have to settle for staring at pictures.

Me tooooooo… Lol

Sikek
      Participant

There are some more back in stock now for people who missed out at first.

Susie
        Keymaster

There are wolves back in stock again, after visiting shopping carts!

dragonshoard
          Participant

Looks like they are lasting a little bit longer the 2nd time around…

Did Riversgrace get one? I grabbed a 2nd one this time around (couldn’t resist), but would consider transferring it to a husky/wolf person (someone who wants it for keeps – not trade bait, sorry) who missed them.

Erika
            Participant

A glomp for Jinya for helping me get one right in the thick of crazy!

Now I promise I’ll stop spamming this topic XD

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I missed them if anyone has an extra. I was teaching a class when they hit the store.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Susie
                Keymaster

When they show as “out of stock” but no “notify” button is present on the page, it means that some are lodged in shopping carts for an hour and may re-appear if the order is not completed. They aren’t actually out of stock until that “notify when back in stock” button shows up.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Do these wolves have little glass eyes, or are they painted? They almost look like they’re glass from the close-up pics.

They have painted eyes

Sikek
                    Participant

I ended up getting one from the second round after all. I am too weak!
                      Hoping for one with plenty of black, but either way, grab bags are pretty fun =)

dragonshoard
                      Participant

I missed them if anyone has an extra. I was teaching a class when they hit the store.

I snagged one for setsunawolf on the 3rd go around.

Rusti
                        Participant

I clocked out and waited at my work computer for them, so I managed to get one. Hoping for the one that looks like a bicolor shepherd.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Now it’s the third time that I’ve put a pair in my cart and let them slip out at the end of the hour.

Someone PLEASE buy them so I stop being tempted!!!

dragonshoard
                            Participant

Now it’s the third time that I’ve put a pair in my cart and let them slip out at the end of the hour.

Someone PLEASE buy them so I stop being tempted!!!

Put down the mouse and step away from the computer…

If you log out and go away you can’t be tempted. 😉

Zelda
                              Participant

Aww, completely missed ’em while at work. Oh well, these didn’t really ‘speak’ to me as much as the unis and poads have. I say that now, of course, but I’m sure I’ll be kicking myself when the really pretty close-up pics start coming in on the forums 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Susie
                                Keymaster

They are not all gone yet… not until the “notify” button re-appears.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.