fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

@StormDancer @Ela-Hara Beautiful grabs!

jmoore
      Participant

Congratulations Chanticleer! That one is awesome! Also totally love yours StormDancer! It might just be my favorite so far!

rock-reader
        Participant

Beautiful babies! I predict a lot of trading – every one up for trade seems to be some else’s favorite, LOL.

Jellyfish
          Participant

They are all gorgeous!

Bodine
            Participant

Beautiful babies all!!
              Ela_Hera!!YAY YOU! I hope it kinda makes up for you not being able to get the young you were dreamy for.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Mary
              Participant

Wowza!!! Posting these for @Kelligary who received one of my favorite silhouettes. Big congrats!

Shotzy11
                Participant

I am sorry I am late posting pictures… Here is the beautiful little crow/raven gb unicorn. It will be up for trade for a wolf silhouette or some of the more colorful ones if anyone is interested.
                  Update: Ok … well I am not able to post pictures.. if anyone is interested I can email them to you. ๐Ÿ™ Thanks…

Natasha
                  Participant

Gorgeous, Kelligary! Nice grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                    Blocked

Stormdancer, your rainbow tiger is my number one favourite as well! My mom and I are getting ours in this week hopefully sooner than later so hopefully I get something to trade or 3 way trade for a favourite. Kelligary your silhouette one is also beautiful!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                      Participant

Thank you everyone.
                        They are all so detailed and beautifully done! Thank you Melody for taking the time you do to make these all so wonderfully individual!

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
                        Participant

Posting this lovely uni for Erin. She’s gorgeous!

photo 2B8BF286-124D-47B6-8B8D-8A5B2ECD56CF_zpsdsnhn2cz.jpg

photo 398A50A1-7038-430F-B810-7A94F57F11EA_zpsvbetqo65.jpg

photo 92591608-0C72-4F77-AA5A-754A5995DD06_zpscmluc18p.jpg

photo 5F9BCEB7-C095-4E7B-87F0-0E7186B33179_zpsdinoc8sq.jpg

photo 17F7CAC4-D1D5-44B2-B7BC-2A5C4CDFEE53_zpsuoy5ipg7.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
                          Participant

wow just love the crows! all the different varieties in the batch are amazing! i also find it amusing see how everyone’s tastes are similar or so far part.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Thanks Bodine!
                              She sure does make up for not being able to trade for a GBY Uni! She’s really really Purty. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Serendipity
                              Participant

Got this little one today. She’s really pretty, just not my cup of tea. I don’t tend to be drawn to the leafy designs. She’ll be up for trade ๐Ÿ™‚

photo C05E0525-C2B9-4E33-B816-5474345FCD5A_zpsb3pyy9pv.jpg
                                 photo BD3315F9-177C-4D48-BE46-55822E72A2DF_zps8sppkh7p.jpg

GardenNinja
                                Participant

I got the pictures of mine, and as expected, I didn’t get one of the six I was interested in. Maybe someone who got one of my faves loves this one?

https://flic.kr/p/LpgYvw
                                  https://flic.kr/p/LkkusP

Ones I like:
                                  https://flic.kr/p/KvjA2h

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 331 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.