fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

Sigh…. if only money grew on trees and I could make irresistible monetary offers for most of these babies. This is such a diverse grab bag and I am loving SO many of them that are so very different from each other. Another fabulous job by Ms Melody on these unis.

tempest618
      Participant

Here’s my uni. She’s really pretty but not was I was hoping for so she will be up for trade. She has a bunch of tiny kitties painted in her stained glass window panes.
         photo DSC_1641_zpsm0kcqmo3.jpg
         photo DSC_1635_zpsqeww5mqa.jpg
         photo DSC_1636_zpsgdsifb63.jpg
         photo DSC_1638_zpsic5xzqk7.jpg
         photo DSC_1639_zpsotr7odec.jpg

Mary
        Participant

@Tempest618 What a gorgeous uni! Another of my favorites. Congrats

Aggie83
          Participant

Look at the little kitties looking out the windows! That is adorable.

I just laugh when Mimi gets so excited about all the babies but in all fairness they are something to behold.

Aggie83
            Participant

I just realized what Tempest’s baby uni was making me think of – Chiclets!

Hannah
              Participant

So my wonderful, beautiful boyfriend got me a Baby Uni for my birthday (was the 21st)! He’s such a love and he tried so hard to make my birthday good, but .. oh man.

(MINI RANT INCOMING)
                I’ve just had an awful birthday week. Allergies and/or cold for most of last week, combined with my boyfriend injuring his foot so we were unable to do anything fun on my actual birthday combined with two disappointing grabs from this batch, which I had a lot of favorites in and I just happened to have some awful luck.. *screaming internally* It’s just been a very frustrating and disappointing week. Augh.
                (END RANT)

In any case.. I got this guy in today, and he will be up for trade. There’s something about the unis with all black faces.. it.. bothers me. I feel like the piece loses a lot of character when there’s no detailing on the face at all, and it’s pretty rare for me to like one that has an all black face >< So of course.. I got 2 all black faced ones. Lol!
                If you’re interested in him, please send me a message or email me if you know my email address.
                <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

rock-reader
                Participant

Tempest, you got one of my favorite types! Mine comes tomorrow, so hopefully you won’t have traded by then…of course, I might LOVE the one I get, so who knows? Keep me in mind, anyway.
                  Still drooling over all the baby unicorns so far. Hannah, I’s sorry you’ve had such a disappointing week and sorry you don’t like the black faced ones. Hopefully you can trade for something you’ll love.

Copper83
                  Participant

Got my unicorn today as a surprise from my husband. This one has a sea dragon on the front and fishes on the back side. Haven’t decided if I’ll trade or not.

photo P1000035_zpsvlsykxtf.jpg

photo P1000037_zpsgrcxlbzz.jpg

photo P1000039_zpsr6crahba.jpg

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Woah! That is an awesome uni copper!!! One of my favorites for sure! So bright and pretty! Congrats!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Rusti
                      Participant

Here is mine:

I like him, but I’ve also put him up for trade to see what else is out there.

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Oooh, I adore yours Copper83! <3 <3 <3

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Mika
                          Participant

Hannah yours looks really nice. I like the touches of color shift paint on it.

rock-reader
                            Participant

Got mine early today. She is in the third class picture, top row, second from the left end. In a batch of brightly coloured unicorns, she looks solid black. She is decorated with a dark green vine with wisteria flowers in dark purple and three ladybugs on her back but I couldn’t even see the pattern when she was in her plastic bag. I think I’m done with grab bags. Melody did a great job, as usual, with this batch, but my luck is holding steady at sucks.

I will try to take a picture of her with my new tripod. Tomorrow.

Aggie83
                              Participant

Well, this little wild thing came in a trade. A year ago I would have said “no way”, but it is funny how the fantasy ones have wormed their way into my heart. The detail is amazing and I love her little dragon. She’s a keeper unless someone with a wintery/dusky silhouette or the halloweenish silhouette wants to talk. ;)[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/289ixkm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/154x2f7.jpg[/IMG]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 331 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.