fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 331 total)
  • Author

These are so cute. I’m sorry we missed them too.
    This is an incredible company.Wish there were many more like Windstone Editions.I feel lucky to be a part of it…thanks to Mimi for pushing me to join in.I can’t say if I know of any other company that does these things for forum members.Lots of places don’t even offer forums muchless raffle prizes and such.Keep up the good works.

Chanticleer
    Participant

Because I love staring at the class pics so much, I went ahead and labeled every single uni with how much I like it.

Green = Favorites
      Yellow = I’d be happy to get one of these
      Orange = Not sure, I’d have to see it in person
      Red = If I get one of these I’d plan on trading it

Purely objective, of course, since there’s not an ugly one in the batch!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K5EzhXx.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/KTdTKSn.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/cEPPY2A.jpg[/img]

What I’ve learned by going through all of them like this: scenery/silhouettes, zebras, stained glass patterns, and all-over colorful unis are my favorites. And apparently I’m not a fan of lichen designs.

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

I got one coming and wow they went fast and are awesome looking! I’d blind trade it for a mint test paint adult oriental dragon because they are my favorite. Otherwise, this is my only uni and I hope I get one I love or in high trade demand. Can’t wait to see!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

There is a Cuttlefish one that is super SUPER hot pink with a yellow and orange back and purple base and teal accent dots. Looks sort of like it has orangy peachy eyes in the center photo posted above. If anyone gets her I’d be thrilled to trade my Grab Bag Young Relic for her if anyone is interested.

There are many others I like among the Cat silhouette, and others in that same color family as the one I really love. (Yellow/orange with purple/hot pink bases) I’d also be interested in <3

Quite honestly, with me the crazier they are the more I usually love them! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Betrluk1
          Participant

Wow, I think this is the fastest a grab bag will have ever reached me. normally it takes 5-6 days. im getting mine tomorrow!!

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Wow! You never told us you lived next door to the factory lol
              The bright colored ones are my favorite, never been a big leaf person but all of them are really well detailed.

dashesndots
              Participant

Mine will be here Monday!

I made a collage of my faves – my top picks have the yellow dot.

rock-reader
                Participant

Lucky you! Mine is still processing. Understandable; I did not buy mine until they were dropping back out of the carts. I am glad I got one but…(Bites nails!!!) (Must Learn Patience, Grasshopper…)

Mika
                  Participant

Mine will be here Saturday! I’m glad I opted for Priority shipping this time around.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Here’s mine! Forest/leaf theme with a cute little ladybug and berries. Teal eyes and light green gem. Lovely, but not for me. Looking especially for one with lots of blue, but will look at any from this batch.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                        Participant

Pretty, MandBsMom! Not one that caught my eye in the class pics but it looks like this will be case of these little guys looking way more gorgeous in person! The delivery on mine just changed from Saturday to today so hopefully mine will be here soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
                          Participant

This has been my very first uni grab bag and I couldn’t believe when mine showed up today already! It is absolutely stunning – so incredibly detailed, but unfortunately for me it’s not to my taste at all so it is up for trade! 🙂 I’d be willing to look at any others in trade as there are so very many that I love.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Chanticleer
                            Participant

I can’t believe they’re arriving already, congrats! I paid via credit card, so I think there isn’t any way to get my shipping info…? So both its arrival and appearance will be a surprise.

MandBsMom and PrairieVixen, I love those adorable little ladybugs! Two unis with leaves, berries, and ladybugs, but they have such different personalities. Very cool, and I hope you find the swaps you’re looking for!

Benathorn
                              Participant

Love the little leafy ladybug unis you two! Those types of greens are always appealing to me and their eyes stand out really well with the overall design. Great grabs to the both of you and I hope you are able to swap for something you like~

My first grab bag uni myself and I was so utterly surprised by this little fellow below! I had really hoped for one of the rainbow zebra unis and couldn’t be more happy with what I received.

null
                                null
                                null
                                null
                                null

There is even a little surprise hidden in this one’s shoulder stripes of a panther! Such a cute touch to an already stunning design, Melody did so well with these and I just love that the uni has a hidden creature on him as well. <3

null

I can’t wait to see what else shows up! Let me know if you guys find anything hidden on yours too. c:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 331 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.