fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

• This topic has 330 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

I’ll echo Aggie83, it’s been wonderful seeing everyone’s pictures and stories. I hope the rest of the batch finds their way home quickly!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Betrluk1
      Participant

photo 14215584_10210020944778677_877207847_o_zpsjxpe6elg.jpg
         photo 14191485_10210020944698675_987041731_o_zpsbzubypj4.jpg
         photo 14163960_10210020943978657_1348821460_o_zpszpmnqllg.jpg
         photo 14233290_10210020943298640_631639714_o_zpsjm1gqfyk.jpg
         photo 14215720_10210020943778652_12100657_o_zps4wg4iq6u.jpg
         photo 14247795_10210020944098660_1140566180_o_zpsm3vk39zf.jpg

I went to visit with my boyfriend (naturalice here on the forums) and he surprised me with this lovely lady! One of the dragons looks like it is shooting a tiny puff of fire! I normally do not enjoy flat colors, but the combination of the flat warm tones over the metallic cool tones is very striking in person. I think she is a keeper. But my thoughts can be changed haha. I would be pretty picky for sure.

Kim
        Blocked

Very pretty Betrluk1! Our tracking finally updated so mine and my moms should be here by Fri or Mon. I think. My friend is also expecting one that might be here tomorrow. This has been the toughest wait ever!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aquasage
          Participant

Congrats on Matchstick! That was one of my number 1 picks. I am sorry I have not had time to take any good pics of mine. I ended up getting the squirrel silhouette which was also a top lovely on my list. And then was surprised on my wedding day by my husband with one he got for me. She is the tiger 2 rows directly above the squirrel. A stag on the back hip walking from behind a stripe. 2 does running amidst the stripes on the back belly and a few birds in branches. I really love the details in both! ONLY downside is they both run the exact same color scheme so are siblings. I will entertain trade offers though in case something really wows me enough to part with either.

Natasha
            Participant

I know this guy has show up here before but he just arrived to me and is so much more vivid than I thought! I think I was able just how saturated his gorgeous color is. Thank you so much, Erin!

photo 07C742C8-1A14-4F34-8B48-CE984FD85482_zpsaquui94f.jpg

photo F5B3B27A-2A74-45D2-A112-473F86D9FA6D_zpspt6unpnr.jpg

photo 01BF989F-968D-46CA-B608-0A09A39C567E_zpsbilvfnbx.jpg

photo 94037F48-8ADC-4BF0-A515-08B3ABF93558_zpsvfyptvni.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
              Participant

so pretty. i was going to try and buy him then my truck need more repairs haha.

Marianne
                Participant

Natasha happy you got that fantastic colored baby. Also Wanted to say a huge thank you again to Natasha for the trade for my favorite adorable Baby from this batch. Was a pleasure trading with you. Twas my first actual trade and my second grab bag ever.

View post on imgur.com

Betrluk1
                  Participant

MAN THAT BABY IS FANTASTIC I NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING THE PHOTOS OF HIM HAHA. er sorry for caps lol

Natasha
                    Participant

Aw, Thanks, Marianne! It was a great trade and I’m glad you love him! He is gorgeous, but I just love the Halloween colors on your former uni so much!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Marianne
                      Participant

Glad your happy with your baby too, Natasha. I just love him. Now I need to find a matching mother Uni for mine or maybe try and do a complimentary colored PYO. 🙂 yes, these are such a pretty batch of Unis. Not a bad one in the bunch. Hope the board doesn’t disappear any of my words this time. It’s like there is a ghost messing with this format.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Hmm. “messing this format”.
                          Keep hoping, maybe someday it’ll stop.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Thunderwing
                          Participant

Susie managed to find a last little straggler for me. He took his time getting here, but he’s very cute! I got the black uni with white and teal markings, and the dolphin on his flank. Alas… though I hate to seem ungrateful for her extra help… he’s not one of my top picks. (And I got nailed with customs fees, too, blegh!) I’m going to offer him up for trade.

He is flat black (no glitter), with a teal colored mane (the pic looks more blue) that fades from dark teal to light on his back. His mane is shimmery, so I wonder if it is color shift, I will have to check under natural light. That could be why the pic looks more blue. He has a silver horn and silver hooves. Eyes are… a very pale lavender? And metallic.

I was hoping for something more colorful, or at least less black. The one with gold ginko leaves did catch my eye, I like the stripe ones. I WILL consider unis from previous batches, too, a big cat one has always been my grail. (An early no thank you to early batches in solid colors or pinto).

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nAx4VN4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rb3Pvhz.jpg[/img]

Aquasage
                            Participant

Sorry for the delay! I guess the in sickness or health came sooner than later. Hubby has been sick. =<
                               photo 20160909_072408_zps2mne7min.jpg
                              I will try to post up more pictures tomorrow but please bear with me and with any offers. Because people have asked I would be interested in trading for other grab bags, unis, poads, or dragons. Will try to put up a trade page I guess too.

Kim
                              Blocked

Those two are lovely Aquasage! I am posting this gorgeous little thing for my friend’s brother. They happened to both get unis I loved as this one was one of my top favourites. He has decided it’s not his style so has been nice enough to sell it to me. This one has some metallic paint in the spots and neck, cool designs on the two front legs and under the chin and a turtle on the back. I may consider trading this for another top favourite like a rainbow tiger or something else colourful, otherwise am happy to keep it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aquasage
                                Participant

Ok closer pics.
                                   photo 20160909_071930_zpsb6ozkwuh.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_072028_zpstza5axnn.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_072042_zpshnupjcwv.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_070323_zps0ooapk0e.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_070307_zpsy0gp7mxi.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_070238_zpssnc7yel0.jpg
                                   photo 20160909_070352_zps7ace4wjl.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 331 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.