fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Mine’s gone out! It SAYS expected delivery day is Friday but my local post office often reads “Friday” as “Tuesday.” Maybe I’ll get lucky this time and actually get it Friday!

My expected date is Friday as well, but I’m having my Tanuki deliver to my work in DC, which adds about one or two business days to the expected date to sort through the USPS distribute centers & our mailroom. So, probably Monday or Tuesday for mine as well – but I can hope for Friday. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lupuslunae
      Participant

Grr why are they still in the store? I am resisting because it’s too expensive and I’d rather a natural one I think. That face doesn’t need dressing up, too cute. But my plans start to unravel when they are still available 24 hours later! Someone with deep pockets, please go buy all the tanukis now, kay thanks.

Bullsquid
        Participant

Grr why are they still in the store? I am resisting because it’s too expensive and I’d rather a natural one I think. That face doesn’t need dressing up, too cute. But my plans start to unravel when they are still available 24 hours later! Someone with deep pockets, please go buy all the tanukis now, kay thanks.

Ha! You know, if it wasn’t for the one tanuki per customer rule, I’m sure someone with deep pockets would have snatched them all up by now. I can picture some collectors “encouraging” their friends and family to get a tanuki now that the initial mad dash is over. 😉

Natasha
          Participant

Mine’s gone out! It SAYS expected delivery day is Friday but my local post office often reads “Friday” as “Tuesday.” Maybe I’ll get lucky this time and actually get it Friday!

My expected date is Friday as well, but I’m having my Tanuki deliver to my work in DC, which adds about one or two business days to the expected date to sort through the USPS distribute centers & our mailroom. So, probably Monday or Tuesday for mine as well – but I can hope for Friday. 🙂

Yeah, mine always seems to leave Oregon just fine, but when it’s time for California to do their thing, they fumble. I’m really excited to see who shows up!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
            Participant

mine is “on it’s way” but the tracking hasn’t updated yet so he’ll probably move when the mailperson comes to get it at the end of the day then I’ll get my estimated delivery date….can’t wait to see what I get!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Amstaff
              Participant

So, I ended up getting ExpressPost shipping to myself here in Nova Scotia, and what normally takes sometimes close to 3 weeks, should now be here in 3-5 business days ! So thats Wednesday at the earliest (Since Monday is a holiday here). Lets hope customs doesnt decide to play with it for too long, and maybe it will even zip by them without me getting charged customs fees *crosses fingers*

Natasha
                Participant

She’s a pretty one, PrairieVixen, but I know what you mean about hoping for a real colorful or intricate one!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

She’s a pretty one, PrairieVixen, but I know what you mean about hoping for a real colorful or intricate one!

Thanks Natasha! My tastes used to run towards the more natural side but over the last half year or so it’s changed to more of the fantasty-type. Half a year ago she would have been absolutely perfect for me! haha Funny how our tastes can change so drastically! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

I just received my fancy tanuki! She is gorgeous but her body coloration is a little too natural looking for my taste (I had my heart set on a more fantasy colored one) so she will be up for trade. If you had your heart set on this lovely leafy gal and you’d like to trade, please give me a holler. I’d also accept a blind trade for another fancy tanuki from the store (I love gb surprises!). 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

one already got to someone? wow! fast! and pretty!

mine is due to get here on Saturday….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Betrluk1
                        Participant

wow, got mine today and he is so stunning i got chills when i opened the box. i thought i would not like this sculpt much or the designs other then the few trilobites and the rainbow tiger one but man…this one may be in its forever home.

photo 20150731_153110_zpskhezsns7.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153103_zpsealjhlyh.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153057_zpszoklevie.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153051_zps84kn82v5.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153044_zps7bvfydly.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153037_zpshfctvmhu.jpg
                           photo 20150731_153029_zps6e6j8wok.jpg

jmoore
                          Participant

Wow – yours got there fast PrairieVixen! She’s beautiful! Congrats!

I think mine will ship out today so I’m guessing maybe Tuesday she’ll be here. Ugh – the waiting! 🙂

jmoore
                            Participant

Yours is beautiful too, Betrluk1! Such a pretty face!

Natasha
                              Participant

Pretty, Betrluk1! I love the green/gold!

Mine has updated to now say Saturday :/ I’ll be out of town this weekend, so I guess I’ll see him Monday. Assuming they even stick with the Saturday estimate! OH, Socal Post Offices.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Betrluk1
                                Participant

funny thing is, the blue on his face is much richer then the photos show. here the color while bright is actually washed out haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 242 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.