fbpx

GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

Here’s the one my Husband got, he’s happy with it. But, just said if I can get a favorite Safari Pegasus for it he would let me trade, otherwise he will keep it.

IMG_0548

IMG_0551

IMG_0552

IMG_0554

Kelsey
      Participant

These are my Favorites from the Safari batch.

Pegasus-GB-2021

Aggie83
        Participant

Thanks, Tiffini, he is a pretty guy and after “talking” with tig3r, I think I need to change my description – he looks more like an ocelot – I always forget about those cute little guys.

drag0n – Agreed, 😉 I like my little giraffe and he would be an absolute keeper out of the box if my other giraffes weren’t darker. So I won’t be terribly upset if I don’t get a trade.

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

Ok, now to catch up!

Mary, you’re little leopard is lovely! I really like the way the eye matches the jewel colors.

Drag0nfeathers, congrats on your marble clouded! She’s really gorgeous. And I ADORE your okapi! I think that’s my favorite of the okapis in this run.

Natasha, your mother’s pale giraffe is super sweet! I love how soft she looks.

Ann, I predict a battle over your dapple grey! That was a favorite for a lot of people. It is a very very pretty natural horse color.

Jmoore, I love yours so much I already had to comment on her! Congrats on this beauty!

Tig3r, congrats on your trade for a favorite! Quick Draw is really beautiful. I particularly love the antiquing inside the wing and the dots inside the spots.

Aggie, your little ocelot is precious!!

Kelsey, I’m SUCH a sucker for AWD’s. I really like the blue stones in his necklace.

Really lovely pictures. Thank you so much, everyone, for sharing. It’s so nice to see them all up close!

jmoore
            Participant

Love yours, JMoore! Is that a keeper for you, or are you considering trades?

I like her a lot, but I *might* consider trading.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

So both my favorite Safaris have shown up … not so sure on the giraffes … lol. Need to pull up the original class pictures again, compare them with the numbered ones, and compare the ones that have been received and shown off here. Congrats to everyone who got theirs quickly. I finally got my shipping notification this afternoon.

Zelda
                Participant

A compilation of my favorites! I like the AWDs best in general, but these four stand out in particular. And some other patterns (and giraffes) thrown in for good measure 😀

pegswanted

I’ve got a safari and giraffe that should hopefully arrive on Friday. Fingers crossed!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Jade
                  Participant

I’m loving watching these guys pop up, so many cuties already!

But I’m also, like, *dying* because I want mine to show up and see what I got lol

Natasha
                    Participant

I’ll see what shoes up for me, JMoore and hopefully tempt you! 😆

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

well mine is in my city so it should hopefully be here tomorrow and not Friday! can’t wait to see what it is!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                        Participant

Here’s my little guy, one of the naturals. Beauty.

1DB213B7-9446-49A6-88E0-787F8A5052F3

There’s my number 1.Congrats!
                          They are all adorable.💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                          Participant

Drag0nFeathers, love your Okapi.

Tig3, Quick Draw is lovely. Lucky GB for you & DF

Jmoore – beautiful golden zebra.

Natasha, I saw this ad in a magazine and instantly thought about you and your love for all things Halloween. Disney Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Halloween Town Floor lamp;

https://www.bradfordexchange.com/products/131791001_nightmare-before-christmas-hands-free-floor-lamp.html

dashesndots
                            Participant

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kAPqeZ][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50933483811_3a7552ab96_c.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kAKSKQ][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50932792558_cce1b43ba8_c.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kAPqbN][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50933483626_56b8836a82_c.jpg[/img][/url]

Quagga here – #33. Has nice details on the wings.

Will made an ad for trades…

Bodancia
                              Participant

Here is my little Giraffe! I can’t figure out which one he is on the chart! He’s pretty cute, but I will probably put him up for trade.

GBSafariPegs-2

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

tig3r06
                                Participant

Thank you everyone for congrats on mine!

Here’s Ferlin’s!
                                  She says that this one is a keeper and she thinks it has beautiful metallic light purple eyes.

IMG_2021-02-11_11-55-46

IMG_2021-02-11_11-56-41

IMG_2021-02-11_11-56-20

IMG_2021-02-11_11-57-04

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.