fbpx

GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

OK – if I am forced to pick some of my favorites in the Safari class pictures, here they are. Obviously, I love the Zebra ones the most! But I love the few natural colored ones too! And the Wild Dog! And the Mutant Zebras! ! And the Tigers!

2021_Safari-Pegasus1-X

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodancia
      Participant

And these! Honestly, they are all wonderful!

2021_Safari-Pegasus2-Copy

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

tig3r06
        Participant

Thank you Bodine and BigCatKeeper! I hope we can all work out some great trades for everyone 😊

Megan
          Participant

Oh gosh, I thought the little brown babies with the spots were based on tapirs! Lol

These are all so sweet. I had to sit this one out (one of my guinea pigs racked up a disproportionately large vet bill for a creature of his size last week) but I hope everyone gets something they love! Can’t wait to see pics of the pegs with their new herds 🙂

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Curses, now I had to make a favorites chart too! LOL!

fav-pegs

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Courtney
              Participant

I wasn’t gonna get a giraffe until I saw that 2 color one on the main store photo on the lower right. Literally the only one I want LOL! It’s on the lower left of one of the large class photos. Totally IN LOVE with her!

For safari I like a ton of them so I’m less worried. Want a spotty cat of some kind (leopard, snow leopard, clouded), a quagga (one of the ones with the darker faces and redder backsides), a wild dog, or one of those gold or dual color zebras… so odds are in my favor for something I like… If I get a regular horse I’ll be sad LOL! Seems like it will be easy to trade though if I do so, no whammies either way. I like those odds. Only thing I really don’t like are those dark expresso ones with the little cream spots. Are those the mutant zebras?

darkhorse

These ones are my moms top 3. She absolutely dislikes the quagga painted ones though.

I love the variety of tastes people have. It makes trading so fun and honestly it’s one of my favorite things about collecting windstones.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Tiffini Schrom
                Participant

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to see what everyone gets! I’m willing to trade if I get one I’m not in love with! I got a safari and a giraffe. These are my favorites 😁 The purple circled are my favorites and the turquoise circled are ones I like. Hope everyone can get one they like! Happy Trading

View post on imgur.com

Aggie83
                  Participant

Not only is the forum fun, but educational. 😉 I had no idea the brown spotted ones were a mutant zebra. Those were not high on my list, but now that I know what they are, I find them much more appealing (while recognizing that the mutant strain is not a good sign – lack of genetic diversity and all, but still so sadly interesting)

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

mine shall be here Friday! just a little late for my birthday on the 10th but still awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lulu
                      Blocked

Mine shipped! Not sure when they’ll get here but probably next week. I’m looking forward to seeing what I get. I like the leopards and tan giraffes. I also think the okapis and zebras are pretty striking. Anything else I would trade.

StormDancer
                        Participant

The only ones I like in the batch are the mutated zebras and so I didn’t participate in buying because my track record of getting ones I love right out of the box is basically non-existent. And with only 3 of them in the batch… I didn’t really hold out any hope lol.

I hope everyone gets ones they love!

And if by chance you get one of the 3 mutated zebras and would be willing to sell outright, please keep me in mind.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Tiffini Schrom
                          Participant

I would really love a snow leopard or a clouded leopard!!! If anybody gets one and is wanting to trade please keep me in mind! I know this is very unlikely, but doesn’t hurt to put it out there
                            ❤😊

Melody
                            Keymaster

I wasn’t gonna get a giraffe until I saw that 2 color one on the main store photo on the lower right. Literally the only one I want LOL! It’s on the lower left of one of the large class photos. Totally IN LOVE with her!

For safari I like a ton of them so I’m less worried. Want a spotty cat of some kind (leopard, snow leopard, clouded), a quagga (one of the ones with the darker faces and redder backsides), a wild dog, or one of those gold or dual color zebras… so odds are in my favor for something I like… If I get a regular horse I’ll be sad LOL! Seems like it will be easy to trade though if I do so, no whammies either way. I like those odds. Only thing I really don’t like are those dark expresso ones with the little cream spots. Are those the mutant zebras?

darkhorse

Genetics.The herds are smaller,cannot inter-breed with other herds naturally because their ranges are vanishing so they don’t have the diverse genetic pool anymore.

Screenshot_2021-01-22-16-41-26

Screenshot_2021-01-22-05-49-53

That black and white spotty zeeb with the bird screams “PHOTOSHOP” to me!
                              Of course, “Maltese” tigers are fake too, and I love to paint those!

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

I’m trying not to worry because I know that windstone is a small family run company, and the order was placed just before the weekend, but my order still shows as processing and I’ve never had an order show as processing this long after placing it.

Mary
                                Participant

Mine said originally it would be here Friday, but it looks like it’s out for delivery today. So excited to see what arrives.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.