fbpx

GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Tiffini Schrom
    Participant

Yay! So not all hope is lost! I was able to agree to another great trade with two amazing people! Can’t wait and thank you ❤

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

Yay! So not all hope is lost! I was able to agree to another great trade with two amazing people! Can’t wait and thank you ❤

Hooray! I can’t wait to see who you wind up with.

sherry10151982
        Participant

I’d like to thank EVERYONE for sharing their beautiful Pegasus grab bags!! I loved each and everyone of them! Melody has truly done it yet again!

Jade
          Participant

I feel Tiffini’s pain, as I was part of the same trade as her – but, like her, I found a new prospect! It’s been a little hectic trying to secure something this time around, but I can’t wait for my new baby to fly in <3

Also, I don’t have the list but, we’re down to only 12 left unspotted – 11 if drag0nz is indeed sure about the other Appy.

Still sad we never got some better pictures of my personal favorite, 37 but hopefully she’s in a good home.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

I feel Tiffini’s pain, as I was part of the same trade as her – but, like her, I found a new prospect! It’s been a little hectic trying to secure something this time around, but I can’t wait for my new baby to fly in <3

Also, I don’t have the list but, we’re down to only 12 left unspotted – 11 if drag0nz is indeed sure about the other Appy.

Still sad we never got some better pictures of my personal favorite, 37 but hopefully she’s in a good home.

Excited to see yours as well, Jade!

I was also looking forward to seeing more pictures of #37… Maybe someday she’ll turn up!

Tiffini Schrom
              Participant

Yay im so happy for you Jade!!!!! Can’t wait to see who you got! 😁❤

etruscan
                Participant

Excited to see yours as well, Jade!

I was also looking forward to seeing more pictures of #37… Maybe someday she’ll turn up!

It is possible she will show up on ebay as one of the “leftovers”. For some reason the grab bag pieces that Susie holds back always seem to be some of the ones that people really wanted to see.

Gem
                  Participant

Finally had time to swing by the post office and scoop this beauty, I believe he is number 3? Anywho he is now chilling with his new pals. 🙂 Edit: His jewels are orange despite how the light is trying to give them a reddish hue.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

@wishybird – I’m going to disagree on a few safaris that you have listed as not being seeing. I went through pictures this morning comparing things across monitors. I have 1, 2, 7, 8, 16, 18, 28, 34, 37, 43, 47, 50, 52, 54, 57, 59, & 60 as the missing safaris.
                      You have 6 as not being seen, and 8 as being seeing, but it’s the other way around. Look at the white over the eye of the one you thought was 8. It matches 6 instead. I think the flash washed out how dark it was otherwise.
                      And then 26, 38, 46, & 51 have been posted somewhere – either here (forum or classified ads) or on in one of the three facebook groups.

safari-number-1-spotted
                      safari-number-2-spotted

It looks like we have only seen about half of the giraffes. Some of them are really hard to identify though.

giraffe-number-1-spotted
                      giraffe-number-2-spotted

Jade
                      Participant

Both ocelots have been located actually. One previously owned by Aggie93 and going to Laramie. The other in possession of a Linda from FB.

This is what I calculated as having left:

Okapis: 1 (#1)
                        Quaggas: 1 (#7)
                        AWDs: 2 (#2 and #57)
                        Leopards: 2 (#18 and #34)
                        Snow Leopards: 1 (#60)
                        Mutant Zebras: 1 (#16)
                        Tigers: 1 (#47 – Maltese)
                        Horses: 2 (#37 and #59 – Pinto and Appaloosa)

Leaving us with 11 – but if Drag0nz is remembering correctly about being offered 59, we can count that one out too.

tig3r06
                        Participant

I have giraffe 29, I think it’s that one, on its way to me. It’s stuck at Colorado USPS and was supposed to be delivered the 17th. I read that fedex does all the priority for usps and since fedex is backed up then usps is backed up.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Then there were three ocelots – #6, #8, & #13. If you look at the black spots on the wing of the one Linda has at the base of the wing it matches exactly with #6. The one Aggie had that went Laramie would be #13. That leaves 8 as yet to be seen.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Natasha told me that a forum member has AWD #54.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                              Participant

After some trades (thanks ScorpioLady & Aggie!) #29 is hanging with my mutant tigers!

627E4634-DB13-4E2A-8A71-91532341913D

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

wishybird
                                Participant

@pegasi1978 No worries, it was just an amalgamation of some of what others had said; I didn’t think it was set in stone, so I’m sure you’re list is more accurate anyways.

Neat that we have seen most of them though. I wonder if the remaining ones will never be located.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.