fbpx

GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Show us your lovely pegs!

A154A965-C1A3-40C4-87DF-2EB827D5A5D0

C72B2BA9-6DAF-4DA5-B1A4-AEFE0B8F9357

F8E95121-7BA4-43DA-9CF7-E8DA752C9D45

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
      Participant

Here are the ones I am most interested in. I would really love to get a Snow Leopard and Golden Zebra, a silver and red giraffe, and the black giraffe! Purple with Stars are my tops, then circled purple. I love the blue. The yellows I like quite a bit. Please get in touch if you get one of my faves and would like to trade from this batch, other GBs, or sell.

saf1

saf2

Gir1

gir2

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

There are so many I like in this safari, so I kept it to my absolute favorites. Greens are top, yellows are runners up. I also did not get a giraffe, but the one I circled I adore and would be happy to trade for, if someone does not like her.

GB-Peg-Safari-1

GB-Peg-Safari-2

GB-Peg-Giraffe

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Nooooo! I missed them completely because they came out while I was picking my kids up from school/finishing out my work day. 😭

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Nooooo! I missed them completely because they came out while I was picking my kids up from school/finishing out my work day. 😭

Keep checking! There are still some in carts; they’re not all gone yet.

Courtney
              Participant

Here they are numbered.

Giraffe Baby Pegasus 1-29

Giraffe Baby Pegasus 30-54

Safari Baby a Pegasus 1-30

Safari Baby Pegasus 31-63

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Keep checking! There are still some in carts; they’re not all gone yet.

So I was actually eating dinner, not picking up the kids…I thought there was a setting on the forum to show timestamps based on a chosen timezone, but I guess that’s gone so the time on the posts fooled me.

Thank you for letting me know there were still some available that might be jumping out of carts. I managed to get a giraffe just now.

Now that the dismay of missing out has been proven false I’ll take a look at the pictures. I was so mad when I though I missed them I didn’t even want to look.

BigCatKeeper
                  Participant

Anytime! I knew you were looking forward to them, and I am so glad you were able to get one!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

My favorites in the Safari batch are 21 and 49. In the giraffe batch my favorites are 18 and 37.

Bodine
                      Participant

Yay Pegasi😊
                        I want this one.😍

Screenshot_2021-02-05-20-15-50

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I’m debating – is it worth getting the Giraffe in my cart if I only really liked two or three of them, for trading purposes? I really like more Safaris but have terrible luck pulling GBs I like in most cases. I don’t want to get stuck with a Giraffe I don’t really want.

Update: I think I’ll save my funds for something in the future.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Good choice Bodine! That’s 21 and out of the four I listed is probably my favorite of all.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

got a safari, trying not to pick any favorites but AWHD would be nice……sadly I can’t trade for a bit if I don’t love it since I’d have to stand in line, I don’t trust USPS to scan it later after all the Ebay horror stories…..so if anyone falls in love with mine, you might have to wait until the whole Covid thing gets a little better, ie hubby and I get the vaccine someday…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                              Participant

Both the safari baby pegs and the giraffe ones are now sold out with the “join Waitlist” button showing. Assuming that the “Back in Stock” notice for Grab Bag baby pegs was sent as soon as they went into the store, they were gone in about four hours!

Courtney
                                Participant

My top 3 favorites are 29, 35 and 63 From the Safari.

I got a Safari, my boyfriend got a Safari (he wants an Okapi or Tiger) and my mom surprisingly got a Safari. She normally likes giraffes but changed her mind when she saw the Safari class pictures.

Looks like she likes the spotty ones.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.