fbpx

GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what everyone gets! I hope there will be another normal horse batch someday now that Melody has found an easier way to paint the wings!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

sarahbue
      Participant

I love a ton of them but these two are my favorites 💖…. Fingers crossed and please keep me in mind if you want to trade them (should they errantly wind up at your house instead of mine 😉)

Screenshot_20210206-084123_Gallery

Screenshot_20210206-084246_Gallery

sarahbue
        Participant

I love a ton of them but these two are my favorites 💖…. Fingers crossed and please keep me in mind if you want to trade them (should they errantly wind up at your house instead of mine 😉)

Screenshot_20210206-084123_Gallery

dashesndots
          Participant

I bought a safari one for trade fodder…although if any of the four natural horse colored ones make their way to me, it might stay (at least for awhile, haha).

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I wasn’t gonna get a giraffe until I saw that 2 color one on the main store photo on the lower right. Literally the only one I want LOL! It’s on the lower left of one of the large class photos. Totally IN LOVE with her!

For safari I like a ton of them so I’m less worried. Want a spotty cat of some kind (leopard, snow leopard, clouded), a quagga (one of the ones with the darker faces and redder backsides), a wild dog, or one of those gold or dual color zebras… so odds are in my favor for something I like… If I get a regular horse I’ll be sad LOL! Seems like it will be easy to trade though if I do so, no whammies either way. I like those odds. Only thing I really don’t like are those dark expresso ones with the little cream spots. Are those the mutant zebras?

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
              Participant

Oh my! I love ALL of them! Safari, Giraffe, and the few natural horse ones that are sprinkled here and there! So I will just state here that if you get one you don’t like, please contact me! I will more than likely be happy to trade or buy! This is like a dream come true! Woo hoo! ! Thank you Melody!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                Participant

I wasn’t gonna get a giraffe until I saw that 2 color one on the main store photo on the lower right. Literally the only one I want LOL! It’s on the lower left of one of the large class photos. Totally IN LOVE with her!

For safari I like a ton of them so I’m less worried. Want a spotty cat of some kind (leopard, snow leopard, clouded), a quagga (one of the ones with the darker faces and redder backsides), a wild dog, or one of those gold or dual color zebras… so odds are in my favor for something I like… If I get a regular horse I’ll be sad LOL! Seems like it will be easy to trade though if I do so, no whammies either way. I like those odds. Only thing I really don’t like are those dark expresso ones with the little cream spots. Are those the mutant zebras?

They could be mutant zebras. I was thinking that Melody painted some GB unicorn babies like that and said they were some kind of pig, but you might be right.

*whispering very quietly so nobody else can hear* If you do get one I might be interested. 🙂

Jade
                  Participant

I got one of each as well and would be happy to trade if I don’t get one I like but get someone’s favorite here.

Not really sure what I want myself. I do adore the more golden tone giraffes though.
                    For the safaris, I am absolutely in LOVE with 37. No way I’m getting it but <33
                    Other then that I have no idea what I want, there are a lot of lovelies though.

Melody
                    Keymaster

darkhorse

tig3r06
                      Participant

I was able to get a safari and a giraffe. I hope I don’t get a natural horse color. I don’t think anyone would trade a safari for it.
                        Hoping for one of the 2 two tan tigers otherwise there are 4 maybes for tigers. I liked alot of the tan giraffe, preference for light eyes, so I wont post a pic because there’s so many.

Fav tigers

IMG_2021-02-06_10-52-38

Maybes

IMG_2021-02-06_11-00-21

Jade
                        Participant

You’d be surprised tig3r xD The gray pinto is already a favorite of someone’s here and I wouldn’t mind an appaloosa to be honest! I think 37 is also a natural horse color (?) and that’s my favorite.
                          So, never give up hope <3

Bodine
                          Participant

darkhorse

Genetics.The herds are smaller,cannot inter-breed with other herds naturally because their ranges are vanishing so they don’t have the diverse genetic pool anymore.

Screenshot_2021-01-22-16-41-26

Screenshot_2021-01-22-05-49-53

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                            Participant

If I get a tiger and you a natural,I would love to trade Tigr😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                              Participant

You’d be surprised tig3r xD The gray pinto is already a favorite of someone’s here and I wouldn’t mind an appaloosa to be honest! I think 37 is also a natural horse color (?) and that’s my favorite.
                                So, never give up hope <3

Jade, thank you so much for the reminder and support 😊 etruscan also reminded me in my facebook post too. She so kindly, as always, did a multitrade during the hippogriffs for a natural horse color I had.

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

It never ceases to amaze me how perfectly varied everyone’s tastes are when it comes to grab bags! Quaggas and white tigers are not high on my list, but other people adore them. When I saw the grey dappled pegasus, I found myself hoping I wouldn’t get him… and already he is two other people’s top choice! So don’t fear, I’m sure if you wind up with a natural horse, someone would be thrilled to swap.

The only ones that are truly not to my taste in this batch are the two cuttlefish (4 & 9). So I am hoping they are at the top of someone else’s list, should one wind up at my door!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.