GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Tigr & Natasha,those are perfect for y’all.Congrats!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
      Participant

Thank you Bodine 🥰

Courtney
        Participant

Natasha those dark giraffes are exquisite.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Crose55
          Participant

That IS a gorgeous one Natasha! So happy for you! 🙂

Natasha
            Participant

Thank you!

Crose55, I’m glad you love the poads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Here is my Safari:

quagga1

quagga2

quagga3

I like him very much but would still be willing to look at trades. My favorite safaris were the dapple grey, the silver eyed appaloosa, the pale silver zebra, the pale golden tiger, and the other cat patterns. (But not the normal leopard- too much like my hippogriff baby.)

merrillannwhite
                Participant

This is my giraffe:

giraffe1

giraffe2

giraffe3

Again, I am quite happy with him, but if he is your favorite, I will look at trades. I would also consider trading for another safari, or a test paint or one from the elder grab bag if someone really wanted a giraffe and didn’t get one.

etruscan
                  Participant

Today I discovered where my missing Grab Bag Pegasus actually was! He had been put in a parcel locker at our community mailboxes yesterday rather than “Left at front door”.

I was feeling sad about the baby peg being out in the cold for so long, but when I unwrapped him I discovered that he didn’t mind it at all. Meet #61 snow leopard … he has metallic light blue eyes and aurora(?) crystals that flash different colors, and he really does have black on the sides of his mouth.

Pegasus_baby_GB-snow-leopard_side1_800-wide

Pegasus_baby_GB-snow-leopard_side2_800-wide

Pegasus_baby_GB-snow-leopard_front_800-wide

Pegasus_baby_GB-snow-leopard_back_800-wide

I know that this baby is a semi-favorite of Natasha’s, and a favorite of Tiffini, maybe drag0nfeathers, and perhaps other people as well. I plan to wait a few days and see what other pegs show up before deciding whether to keep or trade him. In the meantime, anyone who might be interested in trading is welcome to send a message to me.

Tiffini Schrom
                    Participant

Estruscan yes he is my ultimate favorite!!!!! When I get mine on Tuesday I’d love to share what I got and maybe you’ll be interested!!!❤❤❤ i also have some hippocolts to trade if your interested in that! 😁 ohhhhhh he’s beautiful 💕

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Absolutely gorgeous etruscan! My oh my! Yes one of my very favorite ones as well <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
                        Participant

Congrats etruscan!

BigCatKeeper
                          Participant

Pony-up, what a lovely little silver giraffe! Grats!

Tig3r, what a perfect addition to your collection! I’m so happy you were able to bring him to your herd.

Congratulations, Natasha! That’s so exciting. She is such a wonderful match for your ponycorn, and a very unique pegasus. So glad she found her way to you.

Merrillannwhite, I love the spots on your giraffe’s wings! Very pretty.

Etruscan, I’m so glad you found out what happened to your pegasus. And what a little stunner! I love the blue eyes. Absolutely gorgeous.

Prairieskys
                            Participant

I received a quagga! The species I was hoping for and I really do like him but was hoping for one without the blaze. I would still be willing to look at trades for others if anyone is interested?

Looking for: lying Hippogriff colt safari; Gothic Unicorn; Sand Bantam Dragon; grab bag Armadillo;
                              Black Lady Cat;
                              baby Unicorn safari; hatchling Pegasus grab bag; Ponycorn safari or everything; young Unicorn safari; young Poad safari or peaches Poad; baby Poad hippie; sitting Griffin chick; Grab bag lady cats

Mary
                              Participant

Etruscan, Love your snow leopard. One of my favs

Tig, Glad that you could trade for your tan tiger. He’ll look good with the others in your collection

Natasha, Stunning dark giraffe. Congrats on getting your fav

MerrillAnnWhite, That quagga is stunning. Was one of my favs. The shading on his wings is gorgeous.

Bodine
                                Participant

Etruscan,glad it wasn’t lost.That one is a real beauty.Whomever gets it is very lucky.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.