GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Safari & Giraffe Baby Pegasus Show Off Thread! 2/5/21

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Tiffini Schrom
    Participant

Awesome Jade just messaged you on classifieds too! Im dying to see what I get tomorrow!!! Haha

Benathorn
      Participant

Got an AWD which is one of the ones I was interested in so I’m happy with my grab! Loved all the AWDs, Okapis, quaggas and zebras in this batch. It’s been a while since I was able to afford another one of these GBs due to the pandemic and baby on the way, but glad I was able to do one last GB before my son is born. Probably gonna be quite a while before I ever get the chance/funds to do so again so had to jump on the pretty safaris pegs at least. <3

Everyone’s grabs have been lovely so far and I wish you all the best with getting the ones you want! Love my little AWD with their white tuft of hair and pretty blue crystals~

Collage

Tiffini Schrom
        Participant

Awesome AWD Benathorn!

LZ
          Participant

Both are up for trade for items on my wish list ad.
            Giraffe has silver eyes and aurora borealis crystals.
            Spotty guy has metallic tan eyes and yellow jonquil crystals. Wings have significant tan antiquing on the insides.

pegfront

pegback

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Courtney, congrats to your mom on getting one of her faves! She’s a beautiful white tiger.

Jade, both are lovely! I’m so glad you got a favorite, too. The green jewels really stand out.

Benathorn, your ADW is wonderful. What a fantastic gift. I’m so happy you were able to get one.

LZ, your giraffe reminds me of the giraffe version of a fire point Siamese! VERY pretty! And I love your little jaguar. He’s SO gorgeous.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I just had a total surprise. My little giraffe arrived.

Windstone Editions Baby Pegasus – Grab Bag Edition 2021 (Giraffe)

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Not sure why the double post…I only clicked submit once.

Natasha
                  Participant

Very Pretty, Pegasi1978! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

sarahbue
                    Participant

They are here πŸ’•, I like them both but would still consider possible trades. I like variety and don’t have either of these coat styles but at the same time they aren’t faves so I’m open to options. The giraffe has blue jewels and the Quagga has green.

Screenshot_20210212-123156_Gallery

Screenshot_20210212-123902_Gallery

Screenshot_20210212-123919_Gallery

Tiffini Schrom
                      Participant

Ughh mine were supposed to be here today but said arriving late πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ The suspense is killing me! Haha

etruscan
                        Participant

Ughh mine were supposed to be here today but said arriving late πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ The suspense is killing me! Haha

LOL – me too! I’m hoping that mine arrives tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Tuesday at the earliest since no mail delivery on Presidents’ Day. That would be a lo-o-o-ong weekend!

BigCatKeeper
                          Participant

LOL – me too! I’m hoping that mine arrives tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Tuesday at the earliest since no mail delivery on Presidents’ Day. That would be a lo-o-o-ong weekend!

Uhg! I’m so sorry for BOTH of you. I’ve been there before with some of the earlier GBs. It’s agony! Best of luck for tomorrow!

Tiffini Schrom
                            Participant

Haha yes it would be a looonnngg weekend! I’m hoping tomorrow at least they arrived at my city yesterday so idk why they are not out for delivery today!? Oh well maybe ill be pleasantly surprised 😁 and etruscan I hope you get yours sooner than later!

Tiffini Schrom
                              Participant

And thank you bigcatkeeper!

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I wasn’t expecting mine to arrive today at all. When I looked this morning at 6:30 am, I saw where it had left the regional distribution center (about 100 miles away) but I didn’t expect it to reach my local post office in time to be processed and out to me today. I was expecting it to be tomorrow at the soonest.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 275 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.